The Brave and the Bold News and Discussion Thread

I don't think it's necessarily an either-or type of situation. Dick Grayson can become Batman in Brave and the Bold while Bruce is presumed dead, only for him to return for Act III. Then, the status quo is set at the end with Bruce Wayne / Batman, Dick Grayson / Nightwing, and Damian Wayne / Robin.
Eh, I guess. I’d rather the commitment to breaking the status quo though. Less reset button, more pushing these stories and concepts forwards.

I don't think it's necessarily an either-or type of situation. Dick Grayson can become Batman in Brave and the Bold while Bruce is presumed dead, only for him to return for Act III. Then, the status quo is set at the end with Bruce Wayne / Batman, Dick Grayson / Nightwing, and Damian Wayne / Robin.

I would much prefer this to having a DCU with no Bruce.

It's bad enough the last Shared universe Batman starts with a middle aged Bruce who barely resembled Batman at all.

IMO, let's actually get a shared universe with actual classic Batman, or something close to it, before anything else.

I would much prefer this to having a DCU with no Bruce.

It's bad enough the last Shared universe Batman starts with a middle aged Bruce who barely resembled Batman at all.

IMO, let's actually get a shared universe with actual classic Batman, or something close to it, before anything else.

Oh, without question, a connected DCU needs Bruce Wayne.

Sounds like dysentery's cousin. :o

giphy.gif

Writing's been on the wall for quite some time.
Probably for the project as a whole. I don't think they put it together anytime soon or they do what should be done and have Pattinson as the dcu batman with Reeves shepparding the batman side.

It just came out that they are developing a teen titans script. Which is funny because if rumours are to be believed that a young dick Grayson is supposed to appear in the batman part II that would be a perfect way to continue his story.

Eh. Never saw the 2nd but the 1st one is solid stuff.

It’s average at best. And borderline racist because he pretty much cut out all of Mike’s story and family history (and incredibly important part of the book) to keep more focus on the white kids.

Eh. Never saw the 2nd but the 1st one is solid stuff.

Was happy to see Chapter One explode like it did. But I found boring with the most generic "jump scares."

When my lovely love wife and I saw it, our screening was still packed. Had to have been the third weekend of release and we sat next to this older black woman whose own reactions made the film watchable. God bless her.

I too never bothered with Chapter Two after a pal attended a test screening and advised "Dude.. do not bother."

Wound up catching it on HBO Max and turned it off like 10 minutes.

Andy always seemed like the best director to do an MCU Batman movie.

Read into that what you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"