• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The "F.E.A.R." thread. If you buy the game, you will become manlier.

Electro UK, you're not allowed to have a Fallout 3 avatar if you weren't a pre-millenial PC gamer. :mad:

Played Fallout 1 before the millenium. When I was about 6 and just ramped up the luck points. I got me suprisingly far... then I had to fight the mutants. :(

To sum up: Screw you, WHF! I'll believe in what I want to believe in. I'm buying Fallout 3 and you can't stop me!

So I got this game for x-mas but took it back because I'm trying to save some moeny right now. But I'm wondering, did I make a mistake? I never really heard much about the game so figured it was just one of those rental experiences.

So did I make the right choice by getting the $60 instead of the game?

$60? Hell yea you made the right choice!

It is a good game though, but if you need to save money for something more worthwhile than a gaming experiencew, oOohrah.

Look guys. *sigh* I just can't take it anymore. This game, is crap. Everything about it is horrible. It was DESIGNED to be generic, as Monolith's unique titles weren't selling well. Beyond that, it's technology is horrible, being much more of a resource hog than it's visuals warrant, and oh yeah: IT ONLY HAS ONE ENEMY AND ONE ENVIRONMENT OVER AND OVER!!!!

dude I like the slow-mo and I like the debris and particlies and everything, lol.

dude I like the slow-mo and I like the debris and particlies and everything, lol.

SaveZeroCents.jpg

The way he structured that sentence, I think they did.

I remember back in '05 he and Pat Bateman only made posts like this...

*ahem*

"Hahaha... whooaa :confused:"

Then MC pretty much disappeared forever. :(

Yea man, f**k bitterness and properness! Ew. Todd is that now tho.

블라스;13845610 said:
What if you get a headache? :huh:

I get them a lot but I'm just like, "yo f**k YOU head!!" And stop moving my head so much and it goes away, I'm manly about it, OoOHRAh!! :word:

I wish The Last Meatbag were here to quote Arnold Schwarzenegger. :(

I'd do it but it'd just feel hollow and empty. Where's Purple Prancer and his surge of random comments?

I love PPP lol, he's like a rainbow in person form

That makes him sound like an incredible homosexual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"