The Storm/Ororo Munroe Thread

Alexandra Shipp would be perfect as Storm if she hadn't played her in the X Men First Class franchise but other actresses who also can play Storm: Kiki Layne, Aja Naomi King or Anna Diop
Alexandra Shipp lacked presence as Storm.

I was listening to Angelica Ross’ podcast this morning and she was speaking to Fọlákẹ́ Olówófôyekù. I think she could be an interesting Storm. She’s very eloquent, great actress and actually from Africa (Nigerian)

I was listening to Angelica Ross’ podcast this morning and she was speaking to Fọlákẹ́ Olówófôyekù. I think she could be an interesting Storm. She’s very eloquent, great actress and actually from Africa (Nigerian)

She definitely exudes Storm

If you put a silver or blonde wig on her, then I can buy it

Tracy Ifeachor as Storm
article_full%403x.jpg

Another interesting actress I could go for as Storm or 2 of them actually would be Sonequa Martin-Green and Tika Sumpter

I always thought Storm was older than Jean and Scott and now I see I'm wrong. 😅

I've seen Alexandra Shipp in Barbie and Anyone But You, and she doesn't really stand out from the crowd. There are actors who don't really have a lot of dialogues in the movies they appeared, but they have that mystique that they instantly caught my eyes, that they made me want to see more of them.

I feel like if Storm is just going to be background character and if she doesn't have a lot of dialogues, she should still stand out amongst the group because she is Storm. Halle Berry in comparison, didn't have a lot to do in 4 X-Men movies but everytime she was on screen, I just wanted to see more from her. So in a way, whenever she's another movie, I kinda want to see the movie just to see her act.

Feige would be insane to have Storm be a background character again. Storms been background for practically 6 movies.

you meant all the x-men aside from Wolverine and Jean, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"