• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We Cannot Defeat Our Enemies Like This!!

Celldog, would you please calm down?

You're not making your points very well when you shout and get angry.

Celldog hasn't posted a picture of Captain America lately...so here is the new and improved Captain! Now with 100 % more man-boobs!

3045-150x500.jpg

celldog said:
Respectffully Kessell........"your" Jesus isn't even the correct one. He's a god..not the God. He's not even eternal.......He's Michael the Archangel.....etc etc.....

Half of you aren't even Christians. But you are telling me how to be one?? LOL !!

But this whole thing is turning far away from the subject!

Look.....these murderous monsters do not need to be released from Gitmo. No one is being tortured. And even if they are being interrogated, it sure as heck does not measure up to the tortured they dish out.

DOES ANYBODY WANT TO DISCUSS HOW THEY TORTURE OUR PEOPLE???

are you saying "your" Jesus didn't say to love your enemies? how is torturing others "loving them"?

celldog said:
Respectffully Kessell........"your" Jesus isn't even the correct one. He's a god..not the God. He's not even eternal.......He's Michael the Archangel.....etc etc.....

Half of you aren't even Christians. But you are telling me how to be one?? LOL !!

Look.....these murderous monsters do not need to be released from Gitmo. No one is being tortured. And even if they are being interrogated, it sure as heck does not measure up to the tortured they dish out.

Because there are no prisoners in Gitmo that are innocent, right? :rolleyes:

DOG LIPS said:
Yes it is. If this thread gets any closer to petty name-calling or religion-bashing it will be closed.

Wow, this is creepy. I had to check your username twice to be sure it was you:eek:

This thread hasnt even reached its potential.

Darthphere said:
Theres 2 different Jesus?

Bob Dylan said:
And then two men named Jesus arose from the sand,
And donkeys and elephants fought in the stands,
About which was a saviour and which was a man,
Even though neither knew nothing 'bout no promised land,
And Buddha, Muhammad, or Son of Sam,
It don't matter, they're all your new saviour,

Jesus is in the factory with a can of mustard,
And those Old Testament verses are starting to lose their luster,
As the king rises up with a smile and a bluster,
And says "Save me from all of these HEATHENS"

Matt said:
Celldog hasn't posted a picture of Captain America lately...so here is the new and improved Captain! Now with 100 % more man-boobs!

3045-150x500.jpg

That ain't right. Cap shouldn't have boo-bahs. :(

jag

Carter said:
No, I didnt say that at all.
I'd say we are taking innocent people prisoner, which is admittedly wrong.

But the ones who are not innocent shouldn't have to be molly coddled.

Hard to tell the innocent from the guilty if you don't give them a fair trial.

Matt said:

3045-150x500.jpg

"Civil War: I'm with Breasteses"

you could balance a mug of beer on those chesticles that cap is sporting!

celldog said:

LOL, who's "they" how can you be sure that detainee's are the same "they" you're fighting?:o
see? you can't other than the fact that they look arabic.:(

Mr Sparkle said:
LOL, who's "they" how can you be sure that detainee's are the same "they" you're fighting?:o
see? you can't other than the fact that they look arabic.:(

From the sounds of it, that may be more than enough for him. :down

jag

jaguarr said:
From the sounds of it, that may be more than enough for him. :down

jag

He refers to the character in Ultimates as "Captain Jihad" despite not being told his religion.

JLBats said:
He refers to the character in Ultimates as "Captain Jihad" despite not being told his religion.

and not to mention the fact that guy isnt even a captain :o

Obi-Ron said:
Shhhhh you're using logic, They don't like that.:(

Carter said:
The ends justify the means
You're a fool. You are the invading force. If you invaded my country in an attempt to gain a tighter grip on OPEC I'd blow your ass up too. But then ofcourse, I'd be a terrorist, as anyone who fights against Americans must be.

Obi-Ron said:
There's always skin colour. Or religion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"