‘Twerking’ video gets 33 students suspended from high school

pr0xyt0xin

Shaper Savant
Reaction score
http://sandrarose.com/2013/05/twerking-video-gets-33-students-suspended-from-high-school/

Gawker.com reports that some 33 media students — mostly girls — were suspended for an array of school violations. The school’s zero-tolerance sexual harassment policy prohibits “verbal, visual, or physical conduct of a sexual nature made by someone from or in the educational setting.”

The twerking video was filmed on the school’s campus during school hours. ‘Twerking’ is slang for a dance that involves sexually suggestive gyrating movements of the hips, buttocks and pelvic areas.

Heh. Discuss.

"Mostly girls."

:dry:

I just love the article's definition of 'Twerking'

"sexually suggestive gyrating movements of the hips, buttocks and pelvic areas."

Whoever called it that first mustve felt really awkward considering they are all 16 and 17 years old.

Looking forward to Psy doing a video on it.

So what is twerking, really?

Can we combine this with zorbing and call it zwerking?

:facepalm:

My guess is these so-called educators have never attended a dance club.

Suspended over a video of gyrating hips? What is this, the 1950s?

:facepalm:

My guess is these so-called educators have never attended a dance club.
What about prom? Does the school only allow the two-step?

Hell, when I was in high school we had assemblies that featured couples dance competitions and EVERY single girl danced like they were in a rap music video, grinding on crotches and everything in front if the entire school. Teachers didn't even bat an eye.

What about prom? Does the school only allow the two-step?

Hell, when I was in high school we had assemblies that featured couples dance competitions and EVERY single girl danced like they were in a rap music video, grinding on crotches and everything in front if the entire school. Teachers didn't even bat an eye.

Precisely.

My freakin' prom felt like a stripclub escapade. We were literally dry humping each other and several girls wore see-thru mini dresses. This makes no sense at all. Teens have been dancing or 'twerking' for as long as I can remember.

I smell puritans at their finest.....

Serious, they overreacted

The students are being denied prom and being allowed to walk at graduation. I say that's way too harsh.

Last edited:
Nah. One of the parents will hire a lawyer and all of this will be overturned.

Suspended over a video of gyrating hips? What is this, the 1950s?

This. People are too sensitive these days. Reminds me of those videos where the skateboarder gets his skateboard taken away by people who don't like him skating there. You can't break the law to uphold the law. It doesn't work like that!

Last edited:
It's Rock' n Roll all over again, the devil must be expelled !

lol @ Twerking...sounds like a nerdy version of Planking to me for some reason

"Doc...I don tknow whats going on...my neck has been killing me for weeks, what do the results look like?"

"Well son.....after some xrays I have some bad news...you have a very serious case of Twerkinomous Brocrackus....more commenly known as Twerking"

"Oh god doctor...no...please......not that!....anything but that!"

Why do people have to come up with new names for old things? Ex. Bromance is just a new word for a buddy movie.

Paul Newman and Robert Redford......the greatest Bromance in the history of cinema.

They should have just made a cooking dance video instead.

They deserve it just for propogating the term "twerk".

And the school administrators should be fired for acknowledging a "twerk" video.

And the news site should be shut down for doing a story on a "twerk"-related story.

And I should be banned for typing the word "twerk" four times on a public message board that children can easily read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"