‘Twerking’ video gets 33 students suspended from high school

They deserve it just for propogating the term "twerk".

And the school administrators should be fired for acknowledging a "twerk" video.

And the news site should be shut down for doing a story on a "twerk"-related story.

And I should be banned for typing the word "twerk" four times on a public message board that children can easily read it.

:lmao: I feel the same about Honey Boo Boo...the very mention of it...should be a sin punishable by death.

Why do people have to come up with new names for old things? Ex. Bromance is just a new word for a buddy movie.
Twerking has been common urban dancing term for years. It's no different than "booty popping" "doing the butt" you get the idea :cwink:

I love the how the parents act like saints, calling us buffoons and foolish. But they forget they did stuff like this too in high school. I don't see the difference these parent's "Doing Da Butt" and this generations dancing.

[YT]FShE0VifCYs[/YT]

I love the how the parents act like saints, calling us buffoons and foolish. But they forget they did stuff like this too in high school. I don't see the difference these parent's "Doing Da Butt" and this generations dancing.

[YT]FShE0VifCYs[/YT]

No one did Da Butt

[YT]FShE0VifCYs[/YT]

Maybe some parents regret the actions they made in high school and don't want their kids to do the same. A parent that danced dirty in public but doesn't want their kid to, doesn't make them a fake saint or hypocrite.

I understand that to an extent. But when parents pretend to act like they never been there and talk down on these kids these days it's a bit hypocritical to me. Instead of understanding how teens act in their High School and being more calm about. They act like these kids are animals and need to be on leash or something. Instead of working with them they insult. The only thing I see justified in this is that it's on school grounds. But the dance I don't see how it's so threatening to these worried parents.

Your under age daughter is dancing like a stripper...yeah that's not threatening

I suppose the parents feel that if their kid is dancing for her classmates today, they might be sleeping with them tomorrow.

Seeing your kid behave like that isn't exacting sending the message that they respect themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"