“Made possible by the immense power of the PlayStation 3 system...."

Manny Calavera said:
Who the **** is "Kaz"? :confused:

THE "RIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAACERRRR!" GUY FROM THIS YEAR'S EMBARRASSMENT AT 'E3'; HE'S 'SONY'S NEWEST OFFICIAL JACKASS. :O

I LoL'd at the riiidge raacer part.lol

Can I admit something?

I'm a fanboy. A huge ****ing fanboy. I love 360 and I can't wait for the Wii. Both look like AAA consoles but I can't stand the ****ing PS3. I wish it would freaking fall over and catch on fire and never be heard off again.

I hate it's dumbass fans that rub ****ty games in your faces like Dragon Power Xi11 or Legend of the dark sword dragon breath Z. I hate their ****ing franchises. Their crap hardware. Their crap controller. Their future crap online ripped off MS . ****ing Warhawk? **** that!

All launch games look like turds. The price is ridiculous. The graphics are ****ty. Blu-Ray is ass.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=930034&topic=29373184

Look at this ****ing topic. I wish they'd all die. PS fanboys deserve to die. I wish they all DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can people like that be alive. How can people look forward to being raped by Sony and their piece of junk arse console?

^ Wow
lol.gif

LoL at ThecardPlayer i knew he was crazy MS fanboy.

and the PS3 has much better launch games than the 360 had.

Topdawg said:
and the PS3 has much better launch games than the 360 had.

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT.........THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO MAKE LAUNCH, TO BE BETTER "LAUNCH" GAMES. REMEMBER THE '360' PRE-LAUNCH LINE-UP? IT INCLUDED: 'OBLIVION', 'G.O.W.', 'DEAD RISING', 'SAINT'S ROW', 'G.R.A.W.' ,'FULL AUTO' AND 'THE OUTFIT'. 4 OF THOSE ARE "AAA" TITLES (OR WILL BE), THAT JUST WEREN'T READY ENOUGH TO MAKE THE LAUNCH WINDOW. I GUARANTEE YOU THE 'PS3' WILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.......MAYBE TO A GREATER DEGREE; THE 'PS2' LAUNCH WAS ONE OF THE WORST IN HISTORY, IN TERMS OF AVAILABLE GAMES.

Topdawg said:
Ok....but they look way better.
No, they actually don't. If you'll remember, I believe you'll find that everyone has already agreed that they all look like heaps of dog ****.

I remember playing Armored Core. And Oni.

games such as Resistance and Heavenly sword are also guaranteed AAA titles.

Topdawg said:
Hahaha, no, they're not, you need more than hype to make a "AAA" title, you need talented developers, a fun game, that sort of thing. By that logic, Saints Row would be a AAA title, and the PS3 launch line up wouldn't be filled with crap.

Topdawg said:
ROFL x 2

So none of you like ANY game for the Ps3? you guys must be totally brainwashed by MS.lol

I am expecting that the new Sony Board will be quite small with the small number of Sony Die Hards there are here :o

Sony has sold more 100 million units WW if you dont think atleast 50 million is gonna buy the ps3, you must be in total denial.

I actually loved a Heavenly Sword video that Zenien showed me a while ago.
Like combat in an arena or something, looked pretty badass :up:

Topdawg said:
Sony has sold more 100 million units WW if you dont think atleast 50 million is gonna buy the ps3, you must be in total denial.
Or I must be right. Either one.

And gammy, that HS footage was likely fake :(

Manny Calavera said:
Or I must be right. Either one.

And gammy, that HS footage was likely fake :(

It was playable at E3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"