15,000 Layer Photoshop File

Hubba Hubba!

Brother-2-Brother.jpg

loooooooooooooosssssseeerrrrrrrrrrrr :coolguy:

And I thought I had no life.:eek:

Kind of makes you appreciate how much detail the human eye sees. Even with blurred vision/astigmatism, a 15k-layered photoshop image seems flat compared to your eyesight.

I don't know what "15,000 Layer" means, but if there were 15,000 of anything and he had to do them one at a time, then yea... that's something...

Honey Vibe said:
Kind of makes you appreciate how much detail the human eye sees. Even with blurred vision/astigmatism, a 15k-layered photoshop image seems flat compared to your eyesight.

I think it appears flat because there is no blurring. If you focus on the foreground, the background doesn't blur the way it does when you really see something.

Holy s**t, he's talented. He could get a job in movies doing that.

It isn't a 3D model though, just a flat picture. Movie CGI is different.

captain_jimbo said:
Holy s**t, he's talented. He could get a job in movies doing that.
Like he ever leaves his mom's basement.

ampersand said:
It isn't a 3D model though, just a flat picture. Movie CGI is different.

Not if you're creating backgrounds, I'm sure they used Photoshop for the last few Star Wars movies.

captain_jimbo said:
Not if you're creating backgrounds, I'm sure they used Photoshop for the last few Star Wars movies.

You might be right, I don't know.

2,000 hours spent on creating that while I sit on my ass watching tv or playing video games.

I ride the blue line all the time. No way in hell it's ever that clean over there. :o Now if he added some massive gobs of spit on the walking area and some bums sitting next to it, then it'd be photorealistic.

Or someone getting accosted?

Woah.

I think i've been to that station before. For him to invoke a memory from so long ago of a sort of ambigious/normal transtation using photoshop...

damen1copy5cn.jpg

Whoa, look at the detail in that picture!

that is fuackin siiiiiiiick!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"