• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15 Minutes With Anubis

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
FyI6o.jpg

with Anubis
Anubis's assigned remake movie is... Friday the 13th! (Celebrate this special day)

Also, Knowsbleed, remind people that a good 15 minutes, doesn't mean 1-2 word answers. Not telling people to write a novel, but at least be interesting.

ELABORATE!!!

Question time!!

Where do you see yourself and what do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?

What is your first name?

Who do you feel closest to here on the Hype?

If you were to meet any Hypester in real life, who would it be and what would you do?

Where is home for you? Where would you like home to be?

List 15 superheroes you enjoy. A why with each one would be better

List 30 movies you wish to see. Reasons would be better

What do you like about the Anubis?

What are your thoughts on the cake & pie threads? :oldrazz:

Do you play any video games? If so, which?

What console/s do you currently own?

Do you have a favorite meal?

Where do you see yourself and what do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?

In 10 years I will have been dead for 3 years after getting stabbed to death by a pimp named Sparkle.

What is your first name?

Bryan

Who do you feel closest to here on the Hype?

The people that frequent the DC Lounge in the comics section.

If you were to meet any Hypester in real life, who would it be and what would you do?

NelltotheIzzy and I would take him out to get some strange, get him blackout drunk, then harvest his organs.

Where is home for you? Where would you like home to be?

Chiraq as the locals call it. I would rather be in an interdimensional pyramid getting smoked out with Vishnu, Buddha, and Lou Reed.

List 15 superheroes you enjoy. A why with each one would be better

Starman: Jack Knight. Awesome character.

Black Panther cuz, you know, he's awesome.

Superman cuz he's...wait for it....awesome.

Thor cuz he's the God of awesome.

Captain America cuz he represents the spirit of awesome.

Wonder Woman cuz she's just teh awesome.

Aquaman cuz the Fish King is just awesome as hell....and always has been! :argh:

The Question cuz he was awesome on JLU.

Wally West Flash cuz he was just the best Flash who got an awesomely raw deal. :argh:

Richard Rider Nova cuz he was just awesome in Annihilation....plus his name is Dick Rider.

Alan Scott Green Lantern cuz that dude is so awesome, he can get away with that awful costume with the purple cape.

The Fantastic Four cuz they are just the most awesome team ever.

List 30 movies you wish to see. Reasons would be better

God Damn that's a lotta movies. Lets not answer that and say I did.

What do you like about the Anubis?

His humongous wangus...and the fact that he always has Starbursts in his pocket....red ones too. :awesome:

Do you have any favorite albums?
It changes depending on what I'm into at the moment. Right now I'd have to say Random Access Memories by Daft Punk.

What are your thoughts on the cake & pie threads? :oldrazz:

I have no idea of what you speak.

Do you play any video games? If so, which?

Yes, lots. Right now 2k14 and Skyrim are occupying my free time.

What console/s do you currently own?

PS3

Do you have a favorite meal?

Pizza. Chicago Style.

What kind of automobile do you drive?

If you were in charge of DC/WB, how'd you fix the situation with their movies & get them back on track?

What is one character from DC you'd like to see on the big screen?

Metal Men? Yay or Nay? Explain.

What kind of automobile do you drive?

2000 Monte Carlo SS

If you were in charge of DC/WB, how'd you fix the situation with their movies & get them back on track?

I don't know, try to get a WW movie made, Aquaman, Flash, then maybe a Justice League movie. But by the time they do that the comic film bubble will probably have burst so it's probably too late.

What is one character from DC you'd like to see on the big screen?

Aquaman. I really want something huge for the character to finally throw off the shackles of effin' Super Friends lamedom. :argh:

Metal Men? Yay or Nay? Explain.

They a'ight. Never really got into them all that much. Would probably work best as a cartoon.

okay i am game!
1) Ginger or Mary Anne?
2) when i wash my clothes how come 1 sock always comes up missing?
3) at the end of " the Sopranos" did Tony get whacked?
4) why not Horus or Osiris?
5) can i get Isis's phone number?
6) If you had flash's powers how would you remake the new52 in your Image?
7) do all dogs go to heaven?
8) when you take people souls do like leave something like the tooth fairy?
9) how many licks does it take to get to the center of toostie roll pop?
10 what happened to Amelia Earhart?
11) do gentlemen prefer Blondes?
12) do you like Barry Allen?
13) why a jackal's head? why not like a Saint Bernard? or a french bulldog?
14) has Elvis really left the building?
and finally
15) what if there were no heaven or hell?( you are after all the god of the dead!)

If we're buying what are you having?

What is your most embarrassing moment?

What is your strangest habit?

What 3 dvd's would you have with you on a deserted island?

If you had a time machine, where would you go?

Cake or Pie?

okay i am game!
1) Ginger or Mary Anne? Ginger. I like em easy.

2) when i wash my clothes how come 1 sock always comes up missing?
Sometimes, a dryer will spin at the exact frequency necessary to open a hole to an alternate dimension. Everybodies missing sock is there. Incidentally, it's where your virginity goes when you lose it as well.

3) at the end of " the Sopranos" did Tony get whacked? Yup, shot in the face by Robert Di Nero wearing clown makeup, a garter belt, and 6 inch high heels.

4) why not Horus or Osiris? Cuz the Egyptian God compendium I was looking at when I was picking a name was in alphabetical order.

5) can i get Isis's phone number? Okay, but just so you know, she's got a bad case of Bronze age Herpes.

6) If you had flash's powers how would you remake the new52 in your Image?Kill all the heroes and villains so nobody can stop me from ruling the world. :argh: Or you know, universal healthcare or some junk.

7) do all dogs go to heaven? No, they go to Chinatown.

8) when you take people souls do like leave something like the tooth fairy?
Well.....yeah.....but I'm not proud of it. Lets just say there's usually a little more protein in the cranial cavity than there was before they died. :o

9) how many licks does it take to get to the center of toostie roll pop?
346....depending on the size of your tongue.

10 what happened to Amelia Earhart?
Flew into a time warp where she lived for another 20 years during the cretaceous period. She died making love to a T-Rex she named Lisa.

11) do gentlemen prefer Blondes? No more than A-holes.

12) do you like Barry Allen? Yeah, but he shoulda stayed dead.

13) why a jackal's head? why not like a Saint Bernard? or a french bulldog? Cuz of all the dogs, Jackal heads are easily the most awesome. Flash Fact.

14) has Elvis really left the building? Oh yeah, he's dead. I saw the bloated, poop packed carcass myself. :barf:
and finally
15) what if there were no heaven or hell?( you are after all the god of the dead!)

There isn't. At least not as you feeble minded souls can possibly fathom.

If we're buying what are you having? Scotch. Neat

What is your most embarrassing moment?
Laugh fart in front of a girl I was really into in 10th grade.

What is your strangest habit?
I do a sign of the cross sometimes. I'm not catholic or even religious I just like to say in my head, "spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch", while I do it.

What 3 dvd's would you have with you on a deserted island?

Booty Talk 35, My Shemale Girlfriend vol 3, and White Chicks. :o

If you had a time machine, where would you go?
Last week to buy the winning lotto ticket for the Mega Millions.

Cake or Pie?

Creme Brulle.

Last edited:
White chicks? Seriously? I suppose it could be used for signaling people.

To be fair, all DVD's are useless on a deserted island if you don't have any electricity, a tv, a dvd player, and a bag of flaming hot cheetos.

That's not the point. The point is: White chicks??????

Bah. Will you ever go back to modding? Or have you dealt with enough crap from us yet?

I've never been a Mod.

They refuse to make me one because they think I would probably tarnish the respectability of the position with many unwarrented bannings and infractions.......they're probably right.

I thought you were way back when. Oh well. Start pouting until they do it.

Nah, I don't beg. Wouldn't want it anyway. I'd have to stop being a dick....I'm not prepared for that kinda change in personality. :o

What are you talking about? (MOD NAME DELETED) is a big jerk and has been for years.

I know. But if I'm gonna be a Mod, I'd wanna be more like CC or Corpy. You know, awesome. Not a Mod like (MOD NAME DELETED).....the ass *****e. :o

How's your karma? Good? Evil? Neutral?

To follow that up.
If you were in The Capital Wasteland, where would you live? Would you be a member of a group?

Or would you be a crazy hermit living in a shack with a collection of Fatmen and Nuka Cola?

How's your karma? Good? Evil? Neutral?

Chaotic Neutral

To follow that up.
If you were in The Capital Wasteland, where would you live? Would you be a member of a group?

Or would you be a crazy hermit living in a shack with a collection of Fatmen and Nuka Cola?

I probably woulda had a set up like Dukov. You know, a buncha hookers, all the booze juice I could drink. "Eating, drinking, farting, and screwing!" Paradise baby.

Last edited:
Right on the edge of a nest of crab monsters?

You and your ass meat. It'll kill you one day.

Yeah, that's the jist of what will go down with A Pimp Named Sparkle. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"