$2 Million Dark Knight Themed Theater

SANDMAN55

Civilian
Reaction score
Truly amazing, if only I had this kind of money!

http://www.nationalconfidential.com/20120801/photo-2-million-dark-knight-themed-home-theater/

A $2 million dollar “Dark Knight” themed custom home theater is being built at a home in Greenwich, Connecticut. The builder, Elite Home Theater Seating, says the structure includes a Batmobile, batsuits, 180” film screen, winged gargoyles, private cylindrical stainless steel elevator with a glowing bat symbol, a secret tunnel exit, bat computers, and race-car inspired home theater chairs. The design is authentic down to the smallest detail. The 12,000 square foot house emulates Wayne Manor, including a study where a bust of William Shakespeare is used to reveal elevator doors. A real fingerprint scan is required to gain access to the Dark Knight home theater. There are 6 Batman suits in the theater, as well as a 15′ replica of the Batmobile.

WOW that is crazy, looks really cool. Crazy that all that costs $2million dollars, it is alot though. I'd like to watch TDKR there lol

When I am rich I will have one of these ! ;)

Lame, I bet that tumbler doesn't even have a proper turbine boosted jump mode. ;)
When I built my home theatre my tumbler will be full life size and used for that exit tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"