2 New Clips from Australian Yahoo Transformers page

TigerClaw

Mutant Tiger
Reaction score
I spotted two new clips from the Australia Yahoo Movies Transformers page. Check out the clips called Doughnuts and My Ladies. The Doughnuts clip features Anthony Anderson, The My Ladies Clip is the Josh Duhamel character talking to his wife via the webcam. You also get to see the beginning transformation of Blackout and you can hear the classic transforming sound.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com/Transformers/movie/6158/trailers/

YouTube versions

Doughnuts
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qW3O8CWV2Ac

My Ladies
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jUroLouf35E

Hehe. Doughnuts is pretty funny. I like Anthony Anderson.

OMG.....My ladies!! TRANSFORMING SOUND..as.a..as.ad.s.das.

You guys are spoiling yourselves silly. Try to hold out 7 and a half more days. :o

I managed to rip the 2 clips. Posting them on YouTube Now. :)

"My Ladies" scene.... phatness! That's a well-shot scene.... nice suspense build-up.

The transformation sound is the ultimate nod.

Yeah, we're kinda spoiling ourselves watching all these clips. It helps ME get enthused tho.

Ok, Both clips on YouTube now. check the first post. :)

well there it is. the classic transforming sound!!!! wow. cool!

Thanks for posting Tigerclaw...but I think I'll avoid these. I know that Bay hasn't shown the best stuff yet...but damned if I feel like I've already seen waay too much.

I actually hope they don't include the sound in the movie because for one, if that clip is not manipulated, they don't actually know how to use the sound, and two, that sound was created for the cartoon to describe transforming machinery, which the sound effects guys can do for real and from what we've already heard from the transformations, I think they work better than the old sound anyway.

Hell, with not using the sound. Throw as much nostalgia in there as possible.

I usually stay away from spoilers. I avoided Spidey and Pirates 3 spoilers. I avoided spoilers for all star wars episodes 1, 2, and 3. I avoided some of the X3 spoilers. However, it is impossible for me to avoid looking at the spoilers for this movie. Since I saw the 86 film I started anticipating the possibility of a live action transformers movie. It's been a long 20+ years but, one of my childhood dreams is finally coming true. I simply don't have the will power anymore to avoid spoiling myself.

Sounds like they added on to the classic transforming sound to make it work for the new designs.

I actually hope they don't include the sound in the movie because for one, if that clip is not manipulated, they don't actually know how to use the sound, and two, that sound was created for the cartoon to describe transforming machinery, which the sound effects guys can do for real and from what we've already heard from the transformations, I think they work better than the old sound anyway.

Leaving out the sound is like leaving out Godzilla's signature roar IMO.

Looks weird. The cuts are really way to fast and not constant, i hope this is just the clip that's cut down and not like this in the movie. The build uo if it's actually slowed down would be perfect but it looks very choppy. The most notable difference in the cuts is the sunset. In one shot it's dark, the next bright and so on...

Looks weird. The cuts are really way to fast and not constant, i hope this is just the clip that's cut down and not like this in the movie. The build uo if it's actually slowed down would be perfect but it looks very choppy. The most notable difference in the cuts is the sunset. In one shot it's dark, the next bright and so on...

= Bay editing

I haven't seen him cut THAT choppy yet. I really hope its just to accelerate this clip...

"My Ladies" scene.... phatness! That's a well-shot scene.... nice suspense build-up.

The transformation sound is the ultimate nod.

Yeah, we're kinda spoiling ourselves watching all these clips. It helps ME get enthused tho.
:eek:

Is it only me , or just before the transformation , the hologram mustache man has a evil smirk ?

That clip with Blackout is like the third version I have seen of it. Remember when they aired it on Ellen a while back. No doubt in my mind it's a watered down version. And I love it, it shows an alright view of part of the Transformation, it just makes me want to see the movie more and more.

And I am glad they have the Transforming sound. I love that sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"