2001 Webshooter Sony screen saver pics?

The Lizard

Didn't eat Billy
Reaction score
Back when the Sony Pictures Spidey movie site first went online in early 2001, they offered some screen savers featuring technical views of the mechanical webshooters (apparently the organic webs decision had not been made final yet at that point).

I thought I had saved pics of those webshooter screens but now I can't find them. Are there any old timers out there who might still have them on file? I did a quick Google image search but couldn't easily find any.

Not that it maters but they were always organic. Organic shooters are actually a hold over idea from a previous script. The web shooters you are talking about were not web shooters but web flow control devices.

Not that it maters but they were always organic. Organic shooters are actually a hold over idea from a previous script. The web shooters you are talking about were not web shooters but web flow control devices.
^^^
Correct

And heres some pics and an article about it:
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=9089

sm1-e3teaser06.jpg

sm1-e3teaser07.jpg

webshooter.jpg

webshooter-cu.jpg

OK, that's right, but I'm still looking for those screensavers! :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"