2007 Marvel Masterpieces

Sparta*

~Sword of Darkness~
Reaction score
Anyone getting this card set? I already ordered mine. It's coming out in a very limited release (for anyone who knows anything about Marvel cards, the ultra rare 1996 Marvel masterpieces only had about 30000 boxes made, this new set is only going to have about 10000 boxes made...so it will be very rare in the coming years)

I don't plan on getting any.....unless my work gets them in....then I probably wont be able to resist

Where do you work??!! Wherever it is I wanna work there lol :p

I work at Rogers Video....Yay......for some reason we sell cards...mostly pokemon and stuff...but there is hockey and stuff too....

It's kinda fun....free movie rentals.....you're in Calgary right? Move up to Edmonton and I'll give you a job :D

It would take more then a fun job to get me to move to Edmonton lol jj :p

Well I hope you guys get them at your work, I can't recall ever seeing Marvel cards at Rogers, but I do recall seeing pokemon and other stuff

I work at Rogers Video....Yay......for some reason we sell cards...mostly pokemon and stuff...but there is hockey and stuff too....

It's kinda fun....free movie rentals.....you're in Calgary right? Move up to Edmonton and I'll give you a job :D
when i worked at rogers, we got spider-man 2 cards. so it might happen

Back when I was a youngn, these were the holy grail of Marvel cards. I got one pack from the first set, but dropped it down a sewer drain while waiting for the bus. It forever put a dark cloud over the MM series for me.

But Scar and I did get two full sets from the 1996 (I think) line.

you should find out if you have the 1996 marvel masterpieces sets, cause if you do they are going for about $500 on ebay (base set, no chase cards)

oh, those are as common as the day is long lol

I was lucky enough to get a complete set of 96 masterpieces, and 9/12 of the chase cards for 200$ All that would sell for at least 700$ now

i have the whole basic set, 2 of the x-men set chase card & 2 foil base cards :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"