The Dark Knight 2009 MTV Movie Awards. Nominee

cool, its gonna one at least one of those, obviously..ahahahahahhahaaa

as long as AMPAS has nothing to do with this, TDK should win most of these..

Best kiss is a ridiculous category, I remember Heath one it a couple years back for Brokeback Mountain.

Oh god. It was a joke obviously he spelled it wrong. I was making light of that.

yea i got that it was a "joke." But for future reference, jokes are funny...therefore thats why i said "i dont get it"

Yeah these are the people who voted Johnny Depp for best comediac performance last year when we know damn well it was because of teenage girls.

I'm glad that nominees for best performance and breakthrough performance for BOTH male and female are back.

Last edited:
A postscript

vote is all right again and again

let's vote

Yeah these are the people who voted Johnny Depp for best comediac performance last year when we know damn well it was because of teenage girls.

I'm glad that nominees for best performance and breakthrough performance for BOTH male and female are back.
Because the MTV award is so prestigious :whatever:

You guys are crazy if You DONT think TDK will sweep the awards

The Dark Knight has become a film for the ages and a huge part of pop culture

I'll be shocked if Twilight doesn't clean house.

But Ledger should be an obvious lock.

Ledger will win. The Dark Knight will win "Favorite Movie". It has a shot at "Best Male", for Christian Bale, should be a shoe in for "Best Fight". That's it.

But who really wants to win, Best kiss? It won't get best female, the Twilight girl will win that.

-R

Dont underestimate Twilight. I will not be surprised 2009 belongs to Transformers no doubt even Bale and Public Enemies will lose easily to the box office power of New Moon the sequel to Twilight.
I even thought Liam Neeson and the action scenes in Taken were better than the Dark Knight. Nolan is not really good with the action.

I even thought Liam Neeson and the action scenes in Taken were better than the Dark Knight. Nolan is not really good with the action.
I agree. The action scenes in TDK looked very choregraphed. The guys would just stand there and wait for Batman to take them out. Taken had awesome close quarters combat! Samuel L. Jackson isnt a badass, Liam Neeson is!

more info

: Sure, the late, great Heath Ledger is likely to have his great performance as The Joker in “The Dark Knight” recognized by fans, but Luke Goss is also in the running for his “Hellboy II: The Golden Army” role.
[/URL]

If you click on the link, you can vote, but you have to be signed in. You can also see a clip--the one where Joker tells Chechen "Tell your men they work for me now..."

who the hell cares about mtv? the people who work for it that write the scripts are nothing but abunch of hacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"