Superhero Hype Awards 2010 'Hype-Time Achievement'

Gather 'round, children! Time for another story from Uncle Alex!

Behold, a Hype Treasure: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=257874&highlight=Hooters+Pimp

Hooters Pimp aka Ghostrider87, was and is to this day, a hype legend. We all loved to make fun of him. From the thread I just gave you to one where he made a thread where he wanted to move to Columbia to hang out with hot girls there. Then in one of the first Relationship advice threads, Hooters Pimp said that he met a girl 6 Months ago. The girl had come out of a bad relationship so he took a chance and gave her his number. 6 Months after he did this, he kept saying that she would call him back, because his psychic told him so. He kept going on and on about this, and eventually, Erzengal convinced him to give up if she didn't call in like, a year.
Now, with all this teasing, his psychosis was weakening. He called everyone jerks, told us to never post mean things ever again...
This brings us to Concerned Mom. Mee created an account, posing as Hooters Pimps mother. Concerned Mom made a thread saying "Please leave my son alone he's a nice boy" or something like that. Mee got infracted by Dew, and the thread was destroyed. However, Dew was nice enough to screen cap the thread. It was hilarious

I can't find the screen cap. Though it's around

The latest chapter in Hooters Pimps life is here: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=315015&highlight=Adventures+Yahoo+Answers

get the story right, child. Concerned Mom was a new account so "she" couldn't make a thread so when I saw this I made one. At the time i was at LSP and Valboards and no one talked about making this so it was a 50/50 shot that it was real. :up:

It's a sad day for the Hype when Alex the Great is the one telling stories of this site's Golden (or was it more Silver?) Age.

I sure hope the best of 05-07 is archived somewhere.

Indeed, and telling them badly.

alex the great simply for bringing up that golden thread :D

get the story right, child. Concerned Mom was a new account so "she" couldn't make a thread so when I saw this I made one. At the time i was at LSP and Valboards and no one talked about making this so it was a 50/50 shot that it was real. :up:

you love to take credit for everything eh?

concern.jpg

read the first line CC :dry:
i don't go around making **** up, i take credit where credit is due. i know it's a running joke at LSP but 99% of the time i was the first :o

I nominate Franklin, because to this day the Aunt Petunia scandal is a legendary part of Hype lore and he was the mastermind.

I nominate Franklin as well. I still have a crush on Petunia. :o

read the first line CC :dry:
i don't go around making **** up, i take credit where credit is due. i know it's a running joke at LSP but 99% of the time i was the first :o

ok al gore :up: :o

I'd like to nominate SpiderBallz...

SpiderBallz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"