(2011) Comics Poster of the Year!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
comics.png

This award is pretty self-explanatory. Who is your favorite poster in the 'Comics' forums?​

I'm torn on this one as the Marvel thread is the place I frequent most around here and there's a lot of good posters. Eh, screw it. I'm breaking rules:

Dread
Phaedrus45
runawayboulder
Tron Bonne

Marvel Comics-Amazing Spider-Man & Spider-Man Blue

Is the Amazing Spider-Man name still being used? If so he just got nominated :)

I'll nominate ol' JewishHobbit. He's taken over the Diamond List pretty well, even kept with the videos and such for the most part.

JewishHobbit
Anubis

Last edited:
Corpy, Dread and Anubis...

That's the three I'd ultimately want as the nominations.

I'm torn on this one as the Marvel thread is the place I frequent most around here and there's a lot of good posters. Eh, screw it. I'm breaking rules:

Dread
Phaedrus45
runawayboulder
Tron Bonne

Awwwwwww.....thanks for the recognition.

I'll nom Dread as well but Phaed, Tron, JH and Corp are all solid posters in the comics forums.

Anubis, and that cool guy with Aquaman as an Avatar

Hippie Hunter? Don't let him fool you, he looks nothing like Aquaman.

Dread
Phaedrus45
Keyzor Snoke

BlackVulcan....there is a lyrical poetic flow to his posts that I really like, a real stream of conciousness at play there, at least I like to think so, haha, for all I know he sits there at home carefully picking out every word he will use, which is fine too, as he achieves the same effect, but i like to think of him sitting there at home just rattling off his thoughts without worrying too much about it, and his posts are always very fresh and exciting to read as a result.
I'm not sure if he posts sober though, haha.

Hippie Hunter fo'show!

announcementt.png

The nominations have officially closed. Due to Sassy Elf's stress-filled outburst, the ballot printer had to be repaired. The 2011 ballots should all be sent out shortly. If you have not received your ballot by 11pm tonight, please contact me and I will send you one.

Thanks again for all of your involvement and participation.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"