2010 Super Bowl Entertainment - Trailers, TV ad, National Anthem and Half Time

The one with Letterman, Oprah & Leno was a good one.

The Carmax ones are about a year or 2 late.

It might just be me. but i thought the Megan Fox one was funny. The one with her in the tub taking pictures and going I wonder what happen if these were shown. Then it showed all these funny things. Like a guy getting shocked, a mom banging on a kids locked door, a woman slapping her BF and then him slapping her back and also a guy holding a ladder and then lets go and the ladder with the other guy on it falls over.

The robot made me laugh as did the Leno/Letterman one, the Bud bridge and the Dorritos commercials. But those were the only stand outs.

How did they get Leno and Letterman together? did they film seperately?

The robot made me laugh as did the Leno/Letterman one, the Bud bridge and the Dorritos commercials. But those were the only stand outs.

How did they get Leno and Letterman together? did they film seperately?

Oprah. She's got mad skills.

They did it with lots of money. Leno and Letterman haven't really had real bad blood for years.

Personally, the favorite of mine was the Snickers ad with Betty White and Abe Vigoda.

This was the sorriest group of Super Bowl commercials in a long time. The only good ones were the ones featuring Betty White and Megan Fox. I was disappointed that there were no spots for "Toy Story 3" and "Iron Man 2".

No Iron Man 2 is rather shocking. Oh well...:(

I rather enjoyed the commercial about the guy growing up and becoming a man. I think it was a dove commercial.

I liked the Betty White commercial as well as that little kid who told the guy to stay away from dorritos and his mom.

By far my favorite was the guy wearing a samurai costume made of doritos attacking those guys at the gym.

I'm surprised a lot of you were shocked that there would be no Iron Man 2 ad during the Superbowl. The Superhero Hype main page posted the news last Thursday.

Last edited:
dorito's samurai....go daddy..= win

Overall, I thought the commercials were horrible...as was the halftime show.

The commercials were so bad. Leno/Letterman/Winfrey commercial was the worst.

The only one that stands out in my head currently is the Bud Light/T-Pain commercial. I thought that was kinda funny. lol

I enjoyed Betty White, the little kid that smacked the guy over his mom and Doritos, and the Denny's chicken commericals. The others, I felt, were absolute crap.

My dad liked the Dante's Inferno commercial for the mixture of the song and the visuals. All night he kept repeating, "Terrence, that commercial was BAD!"

The Dante one was pretty impressive. They have fantastic cutscenes in that game.

It might just be me. but i thought the Megan Fox one was funny. The one with her in the tub taking pictures and going I wonder what happen if these were shown. Then it showed all these funny things. Like a guy getting shocked, a mom banging on a kids locked door, a woman slapping her BF and then him slapping her back and also a guy holding a ladder and then lets go and the ladder with the other guy on it falls over.

This was the sorriest group of Super Bowl commercials in a long time. The only good ones were the ones featuring Betty White and Megan Fox. I was disappointed that there were no spots for "Toy Story 3" and "Iron Man 2".

The Megan Fox ad was the best ad of them all. :up:
While the Megan Fox ad was pretty funny, what was funnier was that they used a "Stunt thumb" for her. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"