2008 Super Bowl Entertainment (Pre-game, Half Time, Trailers, Ads) thread.

Wanted Super Bowl Spot - http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809878244/video/6231634

Iron Man SB Promo Pic -
vqgobr.jpg

Adage.com Likely candidates -

10000bc_galleryteaser.jpg
speedracer_galleryteaser.jpg

walle1.jpg
princecaspian_galleryteaser.jpg

(Cont...)

Updated Ad Buys

Who's Buying What in Super Bowl XLII (So Far):

Anheuser-Busch - Clydesdale mascots; men, women or animals...
Audi of America - Godfather motif
Bridgestone Firestone North America(Sponsor of Half-Time) - Woman, squirrel & Richard Simmons and Alice Cooper -- and a deer.
Cars.com - Tagline will be "Confidence comes standard."
CareerBuilder.com - Spider attacks, a raging heart, an unusual rescue, self-intervention, an overbearing boss
Coca-Cola Co. - Democratic strategist and commentator James Carville and former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist.
Glaceau's Vitaminwater - Shaq
Dell - spot will play off "Yours is here" campaign.
Disney - Wall-E movie, & Narnia Maybe?
ETrade - baby talking into a webcam
FedEx - Carrier Pigeons
Frito-Lay - Customer Created
Gatorade - Derek Jeter
Garmin GPS - 19th century soldiers on horseback, and Napoleon Bonaparte
General Motors - animation from Hungarian Marcell Jankovics
GoDaddy.com - Danica Patrick and Beaver
Hershey - Carmen Electra/Ice Breakers Gum
Hyundai Motor America - New car 'Genesis'
Kraft Foods - Planters Nuts
NFL
New Line - Will Ferrell's Semi-Pro
Paramount - Marvel's Iron-Man w/ Robert Dawny Jr.
Pepsi-Cola North America - Justin Timberlake, features Missy Elliott, LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes and Macy Gray, Naomi Campbell
Procter & Gamble - Stain remover
Salesgenie.com
Sony Pictures - You Don't Mess With the Zohan with Adam Sandler
Taco Bell - Mariachi and a girl
T-Mobile
Toshiba - HD DVD Bourne Ultimatum, Transformers and Shrek 3, players
Toyota - Sequoia, Corolla
Unilever - Marilyn Monroe, Shakira and Madonna
Universal Pictures - 'Maybe Wanted'
Under Armour
Victoria's Secret - Adriana Lima
Warner Bros - Maybe 10,000 BC
And, White House Office of National Drug Control Policy - Drug Free ad

i have to work during the superbowl :(

but, on a good note, i was tinkering with the machine at work today and i've found the outlet sources on the registers, so i can sneak a lil tv in there :up:

Anyone know if there will be a Batman TV spot, or a teaser for the new Harry Potter movie?

Anyone know if there will be a Batman TV spot, or a teaser for the new Harry Potter movie?

That's the Big question. We don't know, Maybe it won't be!

Maxim's Super Bowl Party! :D

HOTTIES
18098_xliiparty_homemain.jpg

18058_6364_L.jpg

18068_6266_L.jpg

http://www.maxim.com/Super-Bowlnanza/blogs/804.aspx

Akon Performance - http://www.maximonline.com/Super-Bowlnanza-New-Post-02-02-2008/Super-Bowlnanza/blogs/804/14033.aspx

Sexy Patriots Cheerleaders - http://www.maximonline.com/Sneak-Pe...erleader/Super-Bowlnanza/blogs/804/13974.aspx

alysha.jpg

lindsay.jpg

quinn.jpg

http://www.maximonline.com/Hottiespatriotsvsgiants/video/13992.aspx

It wasn't what you would call a hot party. Sure, there was sizzlin' music, plenty of drinks and stars like Nick Lachey and Ryan Seacrest in attendance, but with temperatures dipping into the 30s Friday night, many partygoers at Maxim's mostly outdoor Super Bowl soiree at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess huddled around heat lamps and fire pits.

And getting into one of the Super Bowl's most exclusive events was like going on a ride at a theme park: lots of lines, lots of patience.

Non-chauffeured guests were required to park in a carnival-like lot next to the resort, trek to a large white tent in another parking lot, enter a line where employees guarded the guest list, get a wristband, haul up to the hotel itself and then have the wristband verified with a flashlight by a security guard at the entrance.

Once inside, attendees sipped cocktails made with Patron Tequila, drank Heineken beer, mingled with scantily clad models posing in Perry Ellis garments and watched go-go dancers gyrate next to DJs on two outdoor stages. Later, surprise musical guests Akon and T-Pain performed.

"It's too packed," said Ultimate Fighting Championship superstar Chuck Liddell. "I like dive bars."

Partygoers were bottlenecked at the two entrances to the Stone Rose Lounge, nightclub mogul Rande Gerber's lush bar overlooking the pool. Guards ushered people away from the event's only indoor space.

Even celebrities like brothers Jerry and Charlie O'Connell had trouble gaining access.

"I came in with that guy, my father," said Jerry O'Connell, pointing at his dad standing on the other side of the lounge's glass exterior. "He's a VIP — and I'm out here," he said jokingly of his non-celebrity father.

Other stars at the Maxim party included Tom Petty, Sean "Diddy" Combs, John Elway, Larry David, Rob Schneider, Kim Kardarshian, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt from "The Hills," former "Dancing with the Stars" contestants Stacy Kiebler, Ian Ziering and Mario Lopez, and cast members from "Entourage."

ALMOST HERE!!!
An updated Schedule! (Eastern Time Zone)

FOX NEWS SUNDAY/FOX SUPER SUNDAY (9 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET)
The special will kick off with a one-hour edition of FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace, followed by a two-hour block of political and sports coverage with FOX News anchor Shepard Smith live from Glendale, AZ just two days before the 22 state primary contests on Super Tuesday.

Following a special edition of FOX News Sunday, Smith will be joined at 10 a.m. ET by co-hosts Bill Hemmer and Megyn Kelly who will be live from election studio headquarters in New York. FOX Super Sunday will also include a behind-the-scenes look as the action gets underway for the Super Bowl. FOX Business Network's Alexis Glick will offer a peek at the best commercials and the economics behind the biggest sporting event of the year.

ROAD TO THE SUPER BOWL (12-1 p.m. ET)
Narrated by Alec Baldwin, and produced by Emmy Award-winning NFL Films, Road to the Super Bowl captures the most dramatic moments of the 2007 NFL season, from the opening kickoff of Week one in September, through the AFC and NFC Championship Games. The best material from over 100 players and coaches wired for sound make this a memorable look back at an unforgettable season.

INSIDE THE RINGS WITH TROY AIKMAN (1-1:30 p.m. ET)
"Inside the Rings" with NFL on FOX lead game analyst Troy Aikman is a close up look at select quarterbacks and their personal journeys to Super Bowl victory. Each one took a road less traveled and we hear their story straight from them. Aikman and FOX Sports reporter Chris Myers host. Among the quarterbacks featured are John Elway, Kurt Warner and Doug Williams. The show is produced by Barry Landis and Bill Richards.

HOWIE LONG'S TOUGH GUYS "SUPER BOWL EDITION" PRESENTED BY CHEVY (1:30-2 p.m. ET)
FOX NFL SUNDAY analyst Howie Long pays tribute to the NFL's roughest and toughest with a little help from "tough guy ambassadors" of the past in this 30 minute presentation. Old meets new as legendary tough guys like quarterback Jim Kelly, tight end Mark Bavaro and others interview and comment on current players who show the grit and determination that make them special. The show is hosted by Long, who at the end reveals this year's "ultimate" tough-guy. The show is produced by P.T. Navarro.

2p.m: Fox begins its pregame coverage... New Ads, Performances, Interviews, Live coverages

2:30-3 p.m. - Ryan Seacrest starts red-carpet interviews. Look for a lineup heavy with Fox stars. Also: first of the Team of the Decade features, with the Green Bay Packers the team of the '60s.

3-3:30 p.m.: Feature on the New York-Boston sports rivalry. Rest of country takes bathroom break.

3:30-4 p.m.: Jimmy Johnson interviews Patriots coach Bill Belichick. Gee, which one would you rather have a beer with?

Team of the decade: Pittsburgh Steelers for the '70s. Also: preview of Tom Petty's halftime show, Willie Nelson and Sarah Evans perform Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys and Jillian Reynolds reports on the party scene.

4-4:30 p.m.: Team of the decade: San Francisco 49ers for the '80s. Also: Premiere of Paula Abdul's new single, Dance Like There's No Tomorrow. Viewers flee like there's no . . . never mind.

Is this Paula Abdul's new song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdYHnvPXKeg

4:30-5 p.m.: Team of the decade: Dallas Cowboys for the '90s. Also: Making of Bud Light Super Bowl commercials. Like a commercial for a commercial.

5-5:30 p.m.: Alicia Keys performs. Also: Pam Oliver interviews Giants coach Tom Coughlin. Maybe he'll even smile.

5:30-6 p.m.: Terry Bradshaw interviews Tom Brady. Easy words, Tom, easy words. Team of the decade: the New England Patriots for the 2000s. Also: a reading of the Declaration of Independence by football and military representatives, including Pat Tillman's widow Marie.

6 p.m.: Game broadcast begins, including Jordin Sparks singing the national anthem.
6:18 p.m.: Kickoff!

9:30p.m: Expected Game Over

Post game/Trophy presentation After Super Bowl followed by House

I really hope there is a Teaser for the New M. Night movie The Happening.

Awesome Prison Break add. Lol. Someone has got to put that up on youtube! :up:

Just wondering, since just tuned in twenty minutes ago- the only previews they showed thus far are Drillbit and Vantage Point right?

crappy pre-game (why does the superbowl need a Ryan Seacrest hosted red carpet?) and crappy commercials so far :csad:

...Superbowl was kinda the suck this year.

Its a decent game. Granted, very defensive, but decent. The commercials sucked. WALL*E was the best Superbowl commercial for goodness sake. Though the Ben Rothleisberger American Idol commercial is great.

Best commercials were the Pepsi one and the baby stock trader. The rest...bleh.

I thought the commercials were really dissapointing this year. The pepsi one was ok , i'd rather see toy story 3 than wall E , talking baby was kind of funny , and i think i liked the ad with charles barkley the best.

also the new chronicles of narnia looks good.

Commercials sucked in a big way this year.

What was up with that Hitler UnderArmor commercial?

Oh, and is Tom Hanks no longer voicing Woody? WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"