2017 Favorite Thread

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
IvfaEjJ.gif

BEST THREAD OF 2017

Pick your favorite threads started this year. Some people will count parts of old threads that opened up this year, and I won't stop anyone.
Go on, let loose, name your favorite threads. And hopefully, share the links to them.

I nominate the Trump Supporter positivity thread that lasted all of 3 or 4 days before it had to be locked and thrown out with the Trumpster Fire it supported.

I nominate the Trump Supporter positivity thread that lasted all of 3 or 4 days before it had to be locked and thrown out with the Trumpster Fire it supported.

What were they able to talk about??

I vote for Reek....

i'm not a fan of the reason why the thread is around AT ALL, as i still think of him from time to time and miss his presence and energy here, but the Vartha Memorial Thread(s) get my vote because it was really nice to read all the things people shared about him and how many people he had a good influence on here and how much he was respected. i wonder if he knew how wide his scope was

I nominate:

F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years)

As depressing as it is that Trump is president, it's nevertheless encouraging to know that so many of my fellow superhero fans are against his evil agenda.

If only the Keep Hope Alive thread could be nominated a second time. That would've been one of the threads of the year after this week.

I nominate:

F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years)

As depressing as it is that Trump is president, it's nevertheless encouraging to know that so many of my fellow superhero fans are against his evil agenda.

Eh, that thread is a Twitter comment section full of conspiracy theory crazies. Surely we can do better.

i'm not a fan of the reason why the thread is around AT ALL, as i still think of him from time to time and miss his presence and energy here, but the Vartha Memorial Thread(s) get my vote because it was really nice to read all the things people shared about him and how many people he had a good influence on here and how much he was respected. i wonder if he knew how wide his scope was

This for example (sad as it may be).

That Avengers vs. JL thread is hilarious due to the ways DCEU fans try and explain why they think JL is the better film. It gets my vote.

This sums up my thoughts and vote on this thread. Thanks, CC.

Eh, that thread is a Twitter comment section full of conspiracy theory crazies. Surely we can do better.

Ah, I missed this. Actually, it's a pretty great thread full of informed debate and discussion about legitimate evidence that the sexual predator you voted for is a Russian asset and a moron. The only time the thread dissolves into lunacy is when you or chaseter show up with all of your "yeah but the Dems are just as bad and Hillary is evil and there was absolutely NO COLLUSION because they never talk about it on Fox News" nonsense.

Ah, I missed this. Actually, it's a pretty great thread full of informed debate and discussion about legitimate evidence that the sexual predator you voted for is a Russian asset and a moron. The only time the thread dissolves into lunacy is when you or chaseter show up with all of your "yeah but the Dems are just as bad and Hillary is evil and there was absolutely NO COLLUSION because they never talk about it on Fox News" nonsense.

Anytime, you are discussing a narcissistic child who bamboozled people into voting for him, you are going to get some off the wall comments, but, by and large, I think the thread is very, very worthwhile. I'm still baffled that about 30 some odd percent are still buying his BS, but I guess that speaks more to the ignorance embedded into a fairly large segment of our society or, perhaps, just a built in bias. In any case, I've found that it's not worth wasting a response on some posters. I've only got one on my ignore list, but that's a "special" case better left to the best rivalry thread.

MCU vs DCEU thread and Keep Hope Alive are two of my favorites.

Oh that and ANYTHING that Reek posts to....that automatically makes it awesome.....just ask him. :cwink::oldrazz: I probably shouldn't give him so much $#!T because he really is rather entertaining and I can't wait to see his new Avvi.

Anytime, you are discussing a narcissistic child who bamboozled people into voting for him, you are going to get some off the wall comments, but, by and large, I think the thread is very, very worthwhile. I'm still baffled that about 30 some odd percent are still buying his BS, but I guess that speaks more to the ignorance embedded into a fairly large segment of our society or, perhaps, just a built in bias. In any case, I've found that it's not worth wasting a response on some posters. I've only got one on my ignore list, but that's a "special" case better left to the best rivalry thread.

So true. You can’t even argue with them because they just cry “FAKE NEWS!” whenever you confront them with facts. We truly are living in a post-fact society.

So true. You can’t even argue with them because they just cry “FAKE NEWS!” whenever you confront them with facts. We truly are living in a post-fact society.

Facts are not required any longer, as long as one can shout loud enough, the one who is heard, longest, wins the debate, demonstrates the facts and holds the truth. :csad:

Facts are not required any longer, as long as one can shout loud enough, the one who is heard, longest, wins the debate, demonstrates the facts and holds the truth. :csad:

Lalalalalalala.....blahahahahahahahaha......nanananana.....I can't hear you!!! :woot:

It's sad for sure.....

And as I've said before... all of this is also said and backed by facts regarding Democrats. Same conversation... different nouns. It's hilarious to watch.

Nah... it's an echo chamber. When people like chase or I show up to discuss no matter how civil, it messes up everyone's hate-filled like-mindedness and you guys all seem to go mad. I've grown to enjoying it quite a bit :D

Heck, the last time I entered by AGREEING with them and they immediately started attacking despite my agreement. I never intend to disrupt, but I get a good kick out of it once it happens. It's obvious that they are terrified of differing opinions. I don't even try to argue or anything. I just THINK differently, and apparently that's so bad that posters from there go on and mock me in other, unrelated threads... because that's cool apparently... or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"