2017 Favorite Thread

Nah... it's an echo chamber. When people like chase or I show up to discuss no matter how civil, it messes up everyone's hate-filled like-mindedness and you guys all seem to go mad. I've grown to enjoying it quite a bit :D

Heck, the last time I entered by AGREEING with them and they immediately started attacking despite my agreement. I never intend to disrupt, but I get a good kick out of it once it happens. It's obvious that they are terrified of differing opinions. I don't even try to argue or anything. I just THINK differently, and apparently that's so bad that posters from there go on and mock me in other, unrelated threads... because that's cool apparently... or something.

Yeah, it's pretty ironic when someone who voted for a racist demagogue for president complains about other people having "hate-filled like-mindedness". But I don't doubt that you find it so amusing. After all, that's what you guys did... you sold out your country and its people just for a chance to piss off liberals. So, congratulations. I hope every time Trump says or does something stupid/racist/misogynistic/homophobic/evil/insane (which is pretty much every five minutes), you're proud of yourself.

This is a Hype Awards thread, guys. Please avoid making things political.

59wdR5j.jpg
R.I.P Vartha

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"