2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

i think he's been sniffing the floor cleaner again

Sorry, but this is absolute ********.

Krypton while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this, because before I leave in 3 weeks with your deathmatch championship, I have... a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don't hate you, Krypton. I don't even dislike you. I do like you. I like you, a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the Lounge. I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not... I'm the best. I'm the best in the world.

There's one thing, you're better at than I am, and that's kissing ComicChick's ass. You're ass good at kissing ComicChick's ass as Craig was. I don't know if you're as good as Jane, though, he's a pretty good asskisser. Always was and still is. Oops. I'm breaking the internet.

I am the best poster in the world.

I've been the best ever since day one, when I logged onto this website, and I've been vilified and hated since that day, because Roose Bolton saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That's right, I'm a Roose Bolton guy. And you know who else was a Roose Bolton guy? Dude Stannis. And he split. Just like I'm splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Dude is that I'm going to leave with the deathmatch championship.

I've grabbed so many of Comic C. McMahon's imaginary brass rings that, it finally dawned on me, they're just that; they're completely imaginary. The only thing that's real; is me. And the fact that day in, day out, for almost six years, I've proved to everybody on the hype, that I am the best in this comment section, in the lounge, even in the deathmatch, nobody can touch me.

And yet, no matter how many times I prove it, I'm not on your lovely little artwork threads, I'm not in the deatmatches, I'm barely in the lounge, I don't get to be in movies, I'm certainly not on any crappy show on the CW network. (*cough* Gotham *cough*) I'm not on Conan O'Brien, I'm not on Jimmy Fallon, but the fact of the matter is I should be. And trust me, this isn't sour grapes, but the fact that Jane gets to organise the deathmatches AND I DON'T MAKES ME SICK.

Oh and hey, let me get something straight, those of you who are reading this agreeing with me right now, you, are just a big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you're the ones (wrongly) voting on those deathmatches right now, you're the ones that quote my comments, and then at five in the morning, when I'm in the airport, you shove them in my face, asking for a reply and try and screenshot it to reddit for upvotes, 'cos you're too lazy to go get a real job.

I'm leaving with the deathmatch championship on November 17th and, hell, who knows, maybe I'll go defend it on CBR Community. Maybe I'll go back to RGI. Hey Gianakin, how ya doin'?

The reason I'm leaving if you lurkers because after I'm gone, you're gonna pour views into this website. I'm just a spoke in the wheel, The wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. C. Lee's gonna make money to spite himself. He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he's not a millionaire? Because he surrounds himself with, glad-handing, non-sensical, **** yes-mods, like Hunter Rider who's gonna tell him everything that he wants to hear. And I'd like to think, that maybe this website, will be better moderated after C. Lee leaves but the fact is, it-it's gonna get taken over by Flickchick and Schlosser and the rest of the stoopid moderators.

Let me tell you a personal story about C. Lee, alright? 'Know the way the hype has this whole any bully campaign? **** **** ****, ***** ***** ****. **** **** **** ****, ****. **** **** **** ****. ****, **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****. **** ****, **** **** ****, ****, **** **** **** ****.

A solid 5/7 effort. :up:

This is what happens when you're surrounded by non-wrestling fans.

Sorry, but this is absolute ********.

Krypton while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this, because before I leave in 3 weeks with your deathmatch championship, I have... a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don't hate you, Krypton. I don't even dislike you. I do like you. I like you, a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the Lounge. I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not... I'm the best. I'm the best in the world.

There's one thing, you're better at than I am, and that's kissing ComicChick's ass. You're ass good at kissing ComicChick's ass as Craig was. I don't know if you're as good as Jane, though, he's a pretty good asskisser. Always was and still is. Oops. I'm breaking the internet.

I am the best poster in the world.

I've been the best ever since day one, when I logged onto this website, and I've been vilified and hated since that day, because Roose Bolton saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That's right, I'm a Roose Bolton guy. And you know who else was a Roose Bolton guy? Dude Stannis. And he split. Just like I'm splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Dude is that I'm going to leave with the deathmatch championship.

I've grabbed so many of Comic C. McMahon's imaginary brass rings that, it finally dawned on me, they're just that; they're completely imaginary. The only thing that's real; is me. And the fact that day in, day out, for almost six years, I've proved to everybody on the hype, that I am the best in this comment section, in the lounge, even in the deathmatch, nobody can touch me.

And yet, no matter how many times I prove it, I'm not on your lovely little artwork threads, I'm not in the deatmatches, I'm barely in the lounge, I don't get to be in movies, I'm certainly not on any crappy show on the CW network. (*cough* Gotham *cough*) I'm not on Conan O'Brien, I'm not on Jimmy Fallon, but the fact of the matter is I should be. And trust me, this isn't sour grapes, but the fact that Jane gets to organise the deathmatches AND I DON'T MAKES ME SICK.

Oh and hey, let me get something straight, those of you who are reading this agreeing with me right now, you, are just a big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you're the ones (wrongly) voting on those deathmatches right now, you're the ones that quote my comments, and then at five in the morning, when I'm in the airport, you shove them in my face, asking for a reply and try and screenshot it to reddit for upvotes, 'cos you're too lazy to go get a real job.

I'm leaving with the deathmatch championship on November 17th and, hell, who knows, maybe I'll go defend it on CBR Community. Maybe I'll go back to RGI. Hey Gianakin, how ya doin'?

The reason I'm leaving if you lurkers because after I'm gone, you're gonna pour views into this website. I'm just a spoke in the wheel, The wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. C. Lee's gonna make money to spite himself. He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he's not a millionaire? Because he surrounds himself with, glad-handing, non-sensical, **** yes-mods, like Hunter Rider who's gonna tell him everything that he wants to hear. And I'd like to think, that maybe this website, will be better moderated after C. Lee leaves but the fact is, it-it's gonna get taken over by Flickchick and Schlosser and the rest of the stoopid moderators.

Let me tell you a personal story about C. Lee, alright? 'Know the way the hype has this whole any bully campaign? **** **** ****, ***** ***** ****. **** **** **** ****, ****. **** **** **** ****. ****, **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****. **** ****, **** **** ****, ****, **** **** **** ****.

I love the way your mind works, but that makes no goddamn sense.

Jb51kAs.png

Welcome ladies and gentleman to the final round of the Hype Deathmatch! We have witness several battles ranging from singles matches, to tag team matches, to even rival matches. Our final contestants have fought tooth and nail to get to where they are right now. They will have to fight one more time to claim the pretentious Hype Deathmatch championship! I wish good luck to the both of you.

The Finale Match Will Start On Friday And Will Last 7 Days

KRYPTON INC. vs. Reek

NlbJo7c.gif

Ugh. How did you people let Reek get this far again?

Is this a preview of what to expect from 2020?

i did
i wasn't even here for the first two

This is Krypton's year. I sense it... right in time for Justice League, the man of steel will rise...

Go get 'em tiger.inc

This is Krypton's year. I sense it... right in time for Justice League, the man of steel will rise...

Go get 'em tiger.inc

You say that but my plan is to surge early and then collapse mightily in the polls because of a reopened investigation of old infractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"