2012 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Betty knew Bea, who was awesome too so a vote for CC is a vote for Bea too.

don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like Bea....

Since I'm still kind of a noob,I'm just voting for whoever asks me first.:woot:

human torch, i'd very much like your vote :)

I appreciate each and every vote! Thanks to all that have supported me!

My pleasure to vote for you, you earned it :)

Thanks to you, Human Torch and everyone else that voted for me in the last round. It was a close one and I appreciate it! Now it's time to throw my support behind others. :up:

Sorry CC, Lightning PMed me first.:(

Edit:Since it looks like you won,I guess I'll take your request for the next round.:woot:

i will take it (and most likely need it desperately)

whatever helps me, i'm for it

Now that the Tag Team matches are over we can now move forward to the ...
SEMI-FINALS!!! :eek:

Match 1: Duke VS ComickChick (This match will begin on Monday, November 12, and last 3 days)
Match 2: Kane52630 VS The Squirrel (This match will begin on Tuesday, November 13, and last 3 days)

A special announcement for the Semi-Finals: For the first time since I began running the Deathmatch, the next round of matches will be a BLIND VOTE. That means the votes will not be public. No one will be able to see who votes for whom. There are some definite disadvantages to this, but there are also some major advantages that I will let you all figure out on your own. ;)

Blind votes!?

sp7znn.jpg

My only gripe is why I get into the meat grinder first?? Anyhow, it's time to call in my chief of staffs & strategize the plan of attack. Airstrikes begin at day break Monday!!! :cmad::cmad::cmad:

Your avatar is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Now that the Tag Team matches are over we can now move forward to the ...
SEMI-FINALS!!! :eek:

Match 1: Duke VS ComickChick (This match will begin on Monday, November 12, and last 3 days)
Match 2: Kane52630 VS The Squirrel (This match will begin on Tuesday, November 13, and last 3 days)​
Time for the Bonus theme from Street Fighter II
Super version or Champion?
A special announcement for the Semi-Finals: For the first time since I began running the Deathmatch, the next round of matches will be a BLIND VOTE. That means the votes will not be public. No one will be able to see who votes for whom. There are some definite disadvantages to this, but there are also some major advantages that I will let you all figure out on your own. ;)
I got one I thought of
Lucky y'all :o

Will this be the end of me? :eek:
All there is to say is good luck on this one, you will need it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"