2018 New Comer of the Year

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

Being the new kid on the block isn't easy. You have to win over your peers, and that is not always easy. But sometimes, someone comes along that not only manages, they become central to the community. This award commemorates those who have recently joined our ranks and infiltrated our hearts.

This award has a rule: You must have joined the Hype within the last year (aka 2018).

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is January 4th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations:

7 Votes:

THORin

2 Votes:

frankgutz
geosphere
Hannah Panana

AResistor

1 Vote:

WhoMani

Last edited:
@THORin (I already voted above) has been contributing well all over the Hype since joining. I'm glad we got a great new recruit this year. :cwink:

This award is a bit unfair on new guys who joined halfway through December with hardly any time to make an impression before the awards.

@frankgutz definitely deserves something for his Aquaman board blitz, and I expect could have won a Newcomer award next year if he had joined a month later. So I'll add a nomination for him here to show appreciation for how he has started his Hype career. :up:

This award is a bit unfair on new guys who joined halfway through December with hardly any time to make an impression before the awards.

@frankgutz definitely deserves something for his Aquaman board blitz, and I expect could have won a Newcomer award next year if he had joined a month later. So I'll add a nomination for him here to show appreciation for how he has started his Hype career. :up:

thank u Ice :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"