2020 New Comer of the Year

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

Being the new kid on the block isn't easy. You have to win over your peers, and that can be a challenge. Many will tell you to get off their lawn! But sometimes, someone comes along that not only manages, they become central to the community. This award commemorates those who have recently joined our ranks and infiltrated our hearts.

This award has a rule: You must have joined the Hype within the last year (aka 2020).

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is February 6th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations

Last edited by a moderator:
One set of parents named their kids Covid and Corona.

Ugh. Why do parents do **** like this? It seems funny now but it won’t when those kids are mercilessly mocked in grade school.

i feel like i've met someone named Corona before so it's not the weirdest name ever, but yeah, that's not a cool thing

Is there any way of searching for members that have joined since a certain date?

Seems like the newbies don't make it! A post or a thread and they're gone.

Is it that we don't embrace them?

Have to admit I'm struggling. There's normally a few who come to mind quite easily. I can remember posting with some, but they seem to have drifted off pretty quickly, or get booted as trolls/PBUs :shrug:

Is there any way of searching for members that have joined since a certain date?
That would make it so much easier. In past years I’ve only remembered new posters I even knew quite well when others mentioned them. Would be a lot easier if there was a way to check who joined this year and made above a certain number of posts.

Can we require that @InCali add that emoji to every post? It would help boobs understand that he has resting dadjoke face... :hehe:

Hey, hey, hey.....on my very best day, I run a poor second to @Dark Raven

And, BTW, YOU are making a very poor worse half of our pair. If you aren't careful, we may be headed for an ugly breakup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"