21 Trailer

I love the trailer, can't wait to see this. Bosworth and Spacey are a plus. :up:

This film does not interest me at all. :csad:

I didn't think I'd be interested in this movie, but the commericials get me pumped how it builds up.

I love the trailer, can't wait to see this. Bosworth and Spacey are a plus. :up:

Yeah, got a chance to see this last week.

Those two definitely add to the film...Lawrence Fishburn, as well...

(Just in case...)
...his character seemed to be one of the more complex/complicated, as far as depth, history, etc; and prior associations with other characters (Spacey's). I haven't even read the book, Brining Down the House...But, you can tell from the jump, that Fishburn's character is going to be a ton of trouble for Ben and the crew.

Bosworth, though...good-NESS...:wow:

Sooo hot!!!

Ahh..."Everybody's a critic..."

A friend that works at a theater actually got me in to see it. But, Had I dropped my $$$...I wouldn't have been disappointed at all...:word:

Great story-line, action, suspense...and smooching (for all of the ladies and romantics out there...).

It's a good flick!!

Good movie. Saw the ending coming a mile away, but all the characters were likeable. Glad it's doing well.

Saw this movie last night with my buddy.
Was alright, I actually enjoyed it a lot.
Humor, Drama, Romance.
7/10

Decent movie 7/10 Kate 10/10 ;)

A surprisingly good film. Had everything you could really want out of a movie.:up:

8 out of 10.

Also, here's to Jim Sturgess making a name for himself.

I thought it was good. I don't understand the negativity around it.

I haven't seen it. But I thought the biggest turnoff by the trailer is the HD digital look..

I saw the film last night. Good. It's a decent follow up for Sturges.

Good, entertaining movie....everyone I went with really enjoyed it.

(Then again, we're Vegas junkies)

It even got us talking about making a return trip!

A surprisingly good film. Had everything you could really want out of a movie.:up:

8 out of 10.

Also, here's to Jim Sturgess making a name for himself.

Thats exactly what I thought walking out, Jim Sturges did an excellent job.

I loved it, even tho it was cliched I somehow found it very entertaining. Theres comedy, action, and romance and I left the theatre happy

4/5

Was anyone else shocked when they found out that Sturgess was actually British?

-TNC

Loved it so much, soooo much. Jim is so amazingly good looking, Bosworth is sexy, and I love Spacey in anything. 10/10

I seen the movie, last weekend. I liked it. Very good movie. One of the tops so far in '08.

Awesome movie, I wasn't expecting much but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Rented it last night.

Just watched it.

I ****ing love this movie :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"