Superman Returns 3 New Stills!!!!

Selina Wayne

Civilian
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Points
11
From french site: actuacine

returns12-big.jpg
returns11-big.jpg
returns13-big.jpg
:up::)
 
Very nice find!

The only fresh one is the Kal Pen shot. The other two were the EW magazine but were smaller. These are bigger and better shots!
 
Kumar Lives!!!!! :)


(on a side note even though he's asian indian I think he would have made a good Jimmy Olsen....personality wise)
 
Very nice find indeed Selina :up:

And Super Ludacris... I love your avvy! ;)
 
SUPER COOL!

I can hear the williams theme with the second shot.
 
I've hated it everytime I've heard it from other people, but...man I hate to say this...Doctor Evil.
 


1 Meeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllion Dollars!!!!!
 
Good find, Samira!

Man, I hope that second pic is followed by the camera holding still as Routh runs towards it, opening his shirt, to reveal the shield, a'la Superman II.
 
i will say just one thing. if i am correct this is the first pic of kal penn. and he is serious. i dont see any camp. if in this movie is any camp than they will only show it in the theater. until now i didnt see camp.
 
Why do you relate camp to Kal, just because he was in a funny movie before. Also, how can we relate one serious photo to the fact that the movie is campy or not.
 
Showtime029 said:
Why do you relate camp to Kal, just because he was in a funny movie before. Also, how can we relate one serious photo to the fact that the movie is campy or not.
this is enough evidence that there will not be any camp. :):up:
 
^^^

So if a person does a comedy..they are doomed to be camp..


Chuck norris has done comedy..he will not be impressed when he hears this.
 


I like this one, but I just remembered, Spacey played Dr. Evil in Austin Powers 3, now I'm gonna' be thinking of that the whole time I'm watching this movie. DOH!
 
dark_b said:
this is enough evidence that there will not be any camp. :):up:

There shouldn't need to be any evidence either way. DB! What am I going to do with you.

The reason you needed evidence is because you related Kal to Camp. Now he has a serious look on his face and that means the movie won't be campy?

I for one don't think the movie will be campy at all, but not because Kal has a serious look on his face, because of the storyline.

This will be the most pained Superman to date.
 
Cool new pics..is it just me or does the expression on Kal's face look like he is thinking Lex you are insane!:eek:
 
To be fair I dont think Kal having a serious face dismisses any camp (lol) but I dont think its gonna be campy anyway. I'm just laughing cause anyone who did think it could have been is convinced by a serious look on one person's face :) But no its not gonna be B&R
 
Super_Ludacris said:
To be fair I dont think Kal having a serious face dismisses any camp (lol) but I dont think its gonna be campy anyway. I'm just laughing cause anyone who did think it could have been is convinced by a serious look on one person's face :) But no its not gonna be B&R

:ghost: :up:
 
Spacey looks like a total midgit in this pic!
 
Venom71 said:
Cool new pics..is it just me or does the expression on Kal's face look like he is thinking Lex you are insane!:eek:

He seems to have stumbled on something diabolical.
 
Venom71 said:
Cool new pics..is it just me or does the expression on Kal's face look like he is thinking Lex you are insane!:eek:
That's what I was thinking.
 
Venom71 said:
Cool new pics..is it just me or does the expression on Kal's face look like he is thinking Lex you are insane!:eek:
my thoughts :eek::up:


and we al lknow that lex is insane and sadistic :eek::up:
 
Visionary said:
I didn't know M. Night Shyamalan was in this film. :O
At the end we find out Superman wasn't from Krypton, from a bunch of strange events it made him appear to have powers.:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,334
Messages
21,663,303
Members
45,472
Latest member
Iest106
Back
Top