4 deleted scenes from the X3 DVD at IGN

i think the original fight scene was better. the canada scene and xavier voice over shud be inserted into the movie. however in my opinion these 2 extra scenes would only make a bad movie a little bit better.

PikaZeroX said:
There's some really bad continuity there at the end of the extended fight.

Juggernaut gets electrocuted, standing in front of Wolverine, then slumps over the to the side for the fall down. Then we cut to a full stand up shot of him falling over backwards in a doorway? What the hell? Terrible, haha.
Perhaps this is part of the reason why it was cut.

Secret_Riddle said:
i think the original fight scene was better. the canada scene and xavier voice over shud be inserted into the movie. however in my opinion these 2 extra scenes would only make a bad movie a little bit better.

Yes, but where? I don't think including the Canada scene at the end works (and I much prefer Wolverine remaining at the mansion at the end). Possibly after he leaves to go find Jean?

Seen said:
Yes, but where? I don't think including the Canada scene at the end works (and I much prefer Wolverine remaining at the mansion at the end). Possibly after he leaves to go find Jean?

Why would Logan go in such a massive arc directionally? Canada would be way out of his way.

The Original Bamfer said:
Why would Logan go in such a massive arc directionally? Canada would be way out of his way.

Yeah, it would be pretty odd.

i just got catwoman #59 and there was an add in it for x3 and it was a special edition dvd and it comes with a never before seen comic by stan lee

Damn, that extended fight scene at Jean's house is fab! They should've kept it. It was cool to see Storm use her powers inside a place not just outside all the time.

Storms Hair said:
Damn, that extended fight scene at Jean's house is fab! They should've kept it. It was cool to see Storm use her powers inside a place not just outside all the time.

Yeah, the lightning-punches were sweet. I especially liked the part where her eyes flare up before she throws the first bolt at Callisto. Mouth open, teeth out and lookin' pissed! :wow: I also enjoyed seeing the teamwork between her and Logan to bring the goliath down.

Have no clue why all that was cut out...

Dammit...This is the extended Deathstrike/Wolverine fight from X2 all over again... :(

I would've kept at least 50% of the extended material from that clip.. :( Anything to give Juggernaut and Storm more to do...Oh well..

The thing that bothers me the most is how Juggernaut seems to be taken out pretty quickly, even if it's a lightning bolt to the head and also how Wolverine was able to stab through him.

-TNC

Lightning Strikez! said:
Yeah, the lightning-punches were sweet. I especially liked the part where her eyes flare up before she throws the first bolt at Callisto. Mouth open, teeth out and lookin' pissed! :wow: I also enjoyed seeing the teamwork between her and Logan to bring the goliath down.

Have no clue why all that was cut out...
I think it was ultimately cut out because it was dragging the kinetics of the scenes between Jean, Magneto, and Xavier, which is probably why there aren't any deleted scenes with them in it..

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"