4 deleted scenes from the X3 DVD at IGN

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by Wingfan, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Secret_Riddle

Secret_Riddle Registered

i think the original fight scene was better. the canada scene and xavier voice over shud be inserted into the movie. however in my opinion these 2 extra scenes would only make a bad movie a little bit better.

2. Avalanche

Avalanche Tremor

Perhaps this is part of the reason why it was cut.

3. Seen

Seen It's Been Seen

Yes, but where? I don't think including the Canada scene at the end works (and I much prefer Wolverine remaining at the mansion at the end). Possibly after he leaves to go find Jean?

4. The Original Bamfer

The Original Bamfer Big, Bald and Beautiful

Why would Logan go in such a massive arc directionally? Canada would be way out of his way.

5. Seen

Seen It's Been Seen

Yeah, it would be pretty odd.

6. Matt.S99

Matt.S99 Formally batboy99

i just got catwoman #59 and there was an add in it for x3 and it was a special edition dvd and it comes with a never before seen comic by stan lee

7. Storms Hair

Storms Hair Registered

Damn, that extended fight scene at Jean's house is fab! They should've kept it. It was cool to see Storm use her powers inside a place not just outside all the time.

8. Lightning Strykez!

Lightning Strykez! Former Mod On Pension Pay

Yeah, the lightning-punches were sweet. I especially liked the part where her eyes flare up before she throws the first bolt at Callisto. Mouth open, teeth out and lookin' pissed! :wow: I also enjoyed seeing the teamwork between her and Logan to bring the goliath down.

Have no clue why all that was cut out...

9. TNC9852002

TNC9852002 Banned User

Dammit...This is the extended Deathstrike/Wolverine fight from X2 all over again... :(

I would've kept at least 50% of the extended material from that clip.. :( Anything to give Juggernaut and Storm more to do...Oh well..

The thing that bothers me the most is how Juggernaut seems to be taken out pretty quickly, even if it's a lightning bolt to the head and also how Wolverine was able to stab through him.

-TNC

10. TNC9852002

TNC9852002 Banned User

I think it was ultimately cut out because it was dragging the kinetics of the scenes between Jean, Magneto, and Xavier, which is probably why there aren't any deleted scenes with them in it..

-TNC