Okay, here's the deal (DVD Deleted Scenes Ordeal)

Since day one Fox has only made this sequel worse each time they get involved...

I guess I got the one with all 21 becuase I saw all of the ones listed in the second list. The only one that was really cool was freezing Phat.

Well, I didn't get anything extra. They need to stop holding off on the extras to be put into another. Just release one dvd with everything on it.

I am not buying another version, I have it and that is it.

Maybe if it was more faithful to the comics, had cooler costumes, and got the characters right I would but this is what it is and it's fine.

hey besides all the complaining and stuff can someone please just create a link to all the scenes so for those who dont got the lucky extras can see what all the fuss is about . thanx :yay:

What Ratner SHOULD HAVE DONE concerning deleted scenes...

NEEDED to keep in the film

Bobby Freeze's Phat - NO excuse to cut this brief clip. Not only does it add to Iceman but it actually gives Colossus something to do.

Magneto Ask's Jean To Help In Battle - This addresses the issue of why Jean just stood there the whole time. This should've been essential to include

X-Men Board The X Jet - Far better scene here then what was used. This is how Wolverine would really act.

Extended Fight Sequence At Jean Grey's House (Use Logan's claws going through Juggy's arm and Storm blowing a hole in the ceiling but maybe not Juggy going down using Logan as a lightning rod.)

Rogue Return's - Anna Paquin is right about this one.

Jean Sense's A Scared Little Girl - Again, pivitol Jean development wasted

Could've went either way

Jean Display's Her Power At The Encampment
New School Year Begin's
Magneto Torture's Logan
Beast Breaks A Neck
Hank Warn's Trask Of Magneto's Plan's

Good thing he cut

Psychic Battle Voice's - Terrible and distracting from the emotion and power of the moment
Logan Return's To Alberta, Canada
Here's Juggy - Just awful
Beast Meet's Logan - Very unnecessary
Bobby & Kitty Skate - Too cruel to Rogue and risked anti-Kitty sentiment
Guard Yell's At The President
Xavier Voice-Over For Main Title's
Plastic Weapons Manufacturing - REAL dumb
Pyro Tell's Magneto About The Cure Announcemet - Bearded Version
Pyro Tell's Magneto About The Cure Announcemet - Clean Shaven Version
Storm Create's A Wave - Terrible effect
Jimmy In Laboratory

the good thing he cut part makes sense
i saw no point of the here's juggy scene wait of film if u ask me

YJ1 said:

Bobby Freeze's Phat - NO excuse to cut this brief clip. Not only does it add to Iceman but it actually gives Colossus something to do.

Magneto Ask's Jean To Help In Battle - This addresses the issue of why Jean just stood there the whole time. This should've been essential to include

X-Men Board The X Jet - Far better scene here then what was used. This is how Wolverine would really act.

Extended Fight Sequence At Jean Grey's House (Use Logan's claws going through Juggy's arm and Storm blowing a hole in the ceiling but maybe not Juggy going down using Logan as a lightning rod.)

Could've went either way

New School Year Begin's
Magneto Torture's Logan
Beast Breaks A Neck

Good thing he cut

Psychic Battle Voice's - Terrible and distracting from the emotion and power of the moment
Jimmy In Laboratory
I completely agree with you

hahhahah ratner is working on a 2nd disc...
eww didn't he screwed up the movie already
he should never touch another marvel movie ever again and rush hour 3 better be funny

Come on, that one's classic! The funniest line in the movie. It should have stayed in.

Kahran Ramsus said:
Come on, that one's classic! The funniest line in the movie. It should have stayed in.
it just seemed so unnecessary. "i'm gonna spray you in the face, b*tch" worked just fine

YJ1 said:

Could've went either way

New School Year Begin's
Magneto Torture's Logan
Beast Breaks A Neck

Good thing he cut

Jimmy In Laboratory

The Psychic Battle was clearly unfinished. No way would that have been the final version.

WorthyStevens4 said:
The Psychic Battle was clearly unfinished. No way would that have been the final version.

well it was just the voices. im sure there would have been added music, sound effects for the fighting, etc.

Good thing he cut

Too late for the fans that had been following this production because we already saw the photo of them kissing. I think the general public got the idea that Bobby wasn't exactly being faithful to Rogue even without showing him actually kissing Kitty. So imo either way the damage was done. Bobby looked like a cheater (or at least a potential one and a pedophile to boot) and Kitty was a homewrecker.

A lot of people didn't like the Bobby and Kitty pairing but just think, it could've been far worse if we were asked to buy Daniel Cudmore and Ellen Page as a couple. :wow:

could someone please please put up online the extra DVD deleted scenes? i only got the 10! :csad: thanks

I agree, but I think they never should have deleted the extended scene with the Phoenix in the end. In that scene the Phoenix is complete even without the firebird.

If you watch the deleted scenes with the commentaries you can notice that Ratner mentions the director's cut version of the film on several occasions. Like in the sequence in Jean's house with Wolverine and Juggernaut and again in the scene with Xavier and Phoenix with the psychic voices. There are some scenes that add more traits to the characters and that would make a better and more complete film, but I also agree that there are horrible scenes. I hope that Ratner will make a good decision. So there is still hope for even better version of the film to come out in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"