50,000 dogs massacred in China rabies scare

He almost exploded because he made a stupid thread and they closed it and then he made another stupid thread and they closed that one too. Imagine the nerve.

So if I showed a pic of a side of beef, it's ok, but to show another culture's cuisine, it gets deleated. RACISM!!! Go join Mel Gibson you racist!

Winter Spleen said:
And I've always heard the only way of testing them is chopping off their heads? (???)

Please tell me you're joking.

Lurk said:
Please tell me you're joking.

The antibodies to rabies reside in the brain, so you need to split the head open to test for rabies.

This is part of the vet's rabies testing kit.

hammer&chisel.gif

Killgore said:
So if I showed a pic of a side of beef, it's ok, but to show another culture's cuisine, it gets deleated. RACISM!!! Go join Mel Gibson you racist!
But dogs are man's best friend.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
He almost exploded because he made a stupid thread and they closed it and then he made another stupid thread and they closed that one too. Imagine the nerve.

Holy crap, I got the last post in his first thread:

"Screw you, L. Ron. Assturd"

OMG, I was adorable.

Killgore said:
There's a big difference in showing a side of beef and two skinned dog corpses. :down

They were guttin' a fish on PBS Sunday. I was...I was so appalled.

Double banned.

Killgore said:
Mmmmmm.. You know what'd go perfect with that?

:down :down :down :down :down --Drak/IMG][/QUOTE]

Is there anything the Chinese won't eat?

How does a tourist feel safe, knowing he might become a meal?

New Shh! user. said:
It's not really a massacre if it's for rabies.
How would you feel if someone thought your friend had AID's and just killed him?

Tangled Web said:
How would you feel if someone thought your friend had AID's and just killed him?

Rabies is too risky to take a chance on and China, not being a rich first world nation, cannot afford to test each individual animal as they show syptoms.

War Lord said:
Rabies is too risky to take a chance on and China, not being a rich first world nation, cannot afford to test each individual animal as they show syptoms.

Is War Lord defending Communist China?:confused:

Too weird.

New Shh! user. said:
It's not really a massacre if it's for rabies.
That's exactally what Heinrich Himmler said about the Jews.

JLBats said:
Is War Lord defending Communist China?:confused:

Too weird.

Not their economic system, just their practicality.

Tangled Web said:

None of mah friends have aids are you trying to say i'm gay?

New Shh! user. said:

No one would say that, FunBob.

New Shh! user. said:

Are you ashamed of being gay?

wtf...killing thousands of dogs to TRY to get rid of a rabbies scare that happens to be in a country with the most people in the world???

it's just mother nature trying to clense itself of overpopulation. that was stupid...they're not gonna get rid of rabbies by killing thousands of dogs. i hope all the people involved catch the disease...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"