99.9 % Human - 0.01% Animal: Embryo Lives For 3 Days

Dark Angel for real.....................hmmmm....

That is sick.
Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that scientists are creating a life that they essentially know is going to die?

Not anymore sick than animal testing over the years that have yielded cures and have in turn helped millions of people around the world.

99.9% human, .01% cow? Bah.

Let me know when they do 50% human, 50% lizard.

...And it escapes from the lab and kills all the scientists.

U realize Chimps and humans are what??? 99% similar... a Human with a .01% mix may actually have the tail or the cow nose... never know...

That is sick.
Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that scientists are creating a life that they essentially know is going to die?

No your not the only one.

I think all this cell s*** is disgusting. Who in the hell wants to live on this s*** hole planet forever??

I don't think we should be tampering with mother nature to this extreme level.

Instead of trying to find cures for things, were now just trying to find ways to clone someone kill the clone for say...an arm or leg that someone had removed because of cancer for instance.

U realize Chimps and humans are what??? 99% similar... a Human with a .01% mix may actually have the tail or the cow nose... never know...

all humans share 99.9% of there DNA so really if the (Man-cow) were alowwed to live it would probably just be really really big. :o

Not anymore sick than animal testing over the years that have yielded cures and have in turn helped millions of people around the world.

True... **** happens all the time in labs these days... first of all they aren't even using human embyros right? Its human DNA... there is absolutely nothing unethical about that... that's the only way you make progress... mutate the genes... see where it is on the genome... see what deleterious effect it as... then fix it... people need to stop *****ing because the only education some people have had with this stuff is Hollywood films...

Still, if this all pans out, the milkmen'll go out of business.

I think all this cell s*** is disgusting. Who in the hell wants to live on this s*** hole planet forever??

Instead of trying to find cures for things, were now just trying to find ways to clone someone kill the clone for say...an arm or leg that someone had removed because of cancer for instance.

Do me a favor an post up the scientific paper where you read that stuff buddy...

Full- or half-fat -- left or right tit?

Ooooooh Blu.....................ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Blu.......

Ooooooh Blu.....................ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Blu.......

I hope your trying to convey that your judging me, because as it stands it reads as if your trying to initiate cyber sex. :o

I believe that there's a higher precentage of animal and lower human one out there.:o

I just thought what a human with cow dna would look like. I laughed.

I believe that there's a higher precentage of animal and lower human one out there.:o

Yeah, I don't know if they did it before, but that's still not very much variance at all from a normal human genome. It's interesting from a genetics aspect but its not like they created some inhuman monster.

No "were" not. It is to find cures and remedies, not to clone people. I think you should read up a bit on this before taking to this extreme level of assumption.

Do me a favor an post up the scientific paper where you read that stuff buddy...

No "were" not. It is to find cures and remedies, not to clone people. I think you should read up a bit on this before taking to this extreme level of assumption.

All I'm saying is when it comes to things like these that a good number of "the people" are against or at least unsure of, they always start off small. They move it in slow steps over time to let it warm up to the people, at least the ones who don't agree with it.

It may be about finding cures and remedies for now but in the future I'm sure it will go down the immoral path.

Were practically there now with stem cell research...I guess I find it immoral since I'm more on the pro-life side.

I do see why a lot of people like it for the fact their currently trying to use it for cures/remedies but at the same time I don't think it's the right path to go down. That's just me.

I'm not trying to point fingers at people who believe in this so sorry if I came off that way.

Why is it with every new scientifiic advancement, I always end up thinking about the Star Trek:TOS episode "The Mark Of Gideon"?

All I'm saying is when it comes to things like these that a good number of "the people" are against or at least unsure of, they always start off small. They move it in slow steps over time to let it warm up to the people, at least the ones who don't agree with it.

It may be about finding cures and remedies for now but in the future I'm sure it will go down the immoral path.

Were practically there now with stem cell research...I guess I find it immoral since I'm more on the pro-life side.

I do see why a lot of people like it for the fact their currently trying to use it for cures/remedies but at the same time I don't think it's the right path to go down. That's just me.

I'm not trying to point fingers at people who believe in this so sorry if I came off that way.

That's just the media and Hollywood scaring the crap out of people who aren't educated in a life science background... now I ain't an expert or anything... but I do know you can't solve genetic diseases unless you get right down to the DNA itself and f*** around with it (in a good way)... cancer, cognitive disorders, diseases... there isn't a magical pill or vaccine to everything.

But the future is the future. Eventually aging will be a thing of the past. Parents will be picking hand pick the genes for their kids. It is what it is... you can't tell me what's for the better and what isn't... that's just your belief and I respect that. It all part of human evolution and expanding our abilities... Grandpa's genes ain't gonna get it done when we go into the 21st century and beyond.

That's just the media and Hollywood scaring the crap out of people who aren't educated in a life science background... now I ain't an expert or anything... but I do know you can't solve genetic diseases unless you get right down to the DNA itself and f*** around with it (in a good way)... cancer, cognitive disorders, diseases... there isn't a magical pill or vaccine to everything.

But the future is the future. Eventually aging will be a thing of the past. Parents will be picking hand pick the genes for their kids. It is what it is... you can't tell me what's for the better and what isn't... that's just your belief and I respect that. It all part of human evolution and expanding our abilities... Grandpa's genes ain't gonna get it done when we go into the 21st century and beyond.

Yeah, but survival and nature formed human evolution, not us. By doing this, we are basically taking ourselves even farther away from human evolution(which we've already done somewhat with through medical discoveries). But instead of choosing traits for survival, we'll be choosing them for our own purposes. Making them tall, blonde, brunette, athletic, or even male or female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"