a few new details about the ps3's launch

paulyfknt90

Civilian
Reaction score
Aight everybody, we've got US prices to all those accessories, some more details on what's being bundled with your Playstation 3 and a wee bit on the PlayStation Network. First up, the prices: Sony's reaffirmed it's $500 / $600 price points today in the US, and released info on some of their accessories.

The SIXAXIS will set you back $50 in the US, the PS / PS2 memory card adapter will hit you for $15, and the Blu-Ray Remote will be $25. Also, the first half a million PS3 units will come bundled with "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby," which won't be available independently of the console until December 12th. Finally, Sony is touting its usual bit about the PlayStation Network, which, as has been stated before, supports voice and video chat, allows for web browsing, game and media downloads, and media playback. Aight everybody, carry on then.

so we get a free Blu Ray movie with oue launch consoles.

http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/19/sony-gives-a-bit-further-detail-to-playstation-3-launch/

paulyfknt90 said:
the first half a million PS3 units will come bundled with "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby,"

So, in other words, only those available at launch?

I'm not used to this new guy giving us PS3 news... I'm used to Zenien providing it all.

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING CALLED TOPDOG!!!

i dontg even know who that is, and i just post new cuz i like to inform people of what i found online.

and seriusly whos topdog?

I can't remember, but was Topdawg able to spell "Spider-Man" correctly? :p

paulyfknt90 said:
Also, the first half a million PS3 units will come bundled with "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby,"

Speaking in an interview with Eurogamer's Rob Fahey, Harrison decried suggestions that the Blu-Ray drive had been included in the machine purely to push Sony's agenda with regard to Blu-Ray movies.

"It's got nothing to do with movies," he responded.

Hmm...which is it, Sony?

If it's REALLY not about pushing Blu-Ray movies...why not simply include a HDMI cable instead?? Or heck...even just a component cable??

Heck, unless you go out and buy the extra cables, the BR disc won't look any different than a regular DVD disc will anyway.

paulyfknt90 said:
WHY DO I KEEP GETTING CALLED TOPDOG!!!

i dontg even know who that is, and i just post new cuz i like to inform people of what i found online.

and seriusly whos topdog?

I can answer your question. But, before I do, remember to use a Question Mark at the end of a question, not an Exclamation Point. I know, I'm so nice, teaching you english and all. Now, as for your question. You get called Topdawg because you both surpass the highest level of ******ation. You guy's broke the boundries on how ******ed someone can be. Congratulations, everyone looks a bit smarter because you of two. In a way, you're heroes.

XwolverineX said:
I can answer your question. But, before I do, remember to use a Question Mark at the end of a question, not an Exclamation Point. I know, I'm so nice, teaching you english and all. Now, as for your question. You get called Topdawg because you both surpass the highest level of ******ation. You guy's broke the boundries on how ******ed someone can be. Congratulations, everyone looks a bit smarter because you of two. In a way, you're heroes.

Aww, you're too nice.

Who's the ****** now? Next time try and make sense when you're bashing me.

Hmm, think about that for a minute.

thanx imdaly

paulyfknt90 said:
Aww, you're too nice.

Fixed! :D

ohh....and still....

SEE "SPIDER-MAN 3" OR DIE BY MY HANDS!!!

I'll crack you up, all right!

UPSIDE THE HEAD!!

geezer-cartoon.gif

farmerfran said:
:(

It was a compliment...

/wrists

lmao. I know. It's just one of those things I always come back with whenever someone tells me I crack them up.....

...hey, it was funny in grade school... :csad:

paulyfknt90 said:
Aww, you're too nice.

thanx imdaly

The hell.... :huh: Wtf does imdaly have to do with this, we're talking about how you're a ******, similar to Topdawg. :huh:

XwolverineX said:
The hell.... :huh: Wtf does imdaly have to do with this, we're talking about how you're a ******, similar to Topdawg. :huh:

he corrected my grammer thats what he did.

ehh w.e

paulyfknt90 said:
he corrected my grammer thats what he did.

ehh w.e

Then your post was just, absolutely pointless. What I said did make sense. Did you even think about your reply, or did you just throw words together untill they became a sentence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"