A frustrating problem with the Boards

Boom

I got nothin'
Reaction score
I'm having this problem now where I go to these boards, and the only thing that loads is the ad banner at the top of the page. Nothing else. When I try refreshing, it still won't load anything other than the banner. I try re-typing in the URL, and still no luck.

After 10-15 refreshes, I finally get it to load, but then when I click a thread link, it happens again. And, well, rinse and repeat.

Now, I don't have this problem when I use my girlfriend's laptop (like now). It's only when I use my notebook computer that I have this problem. Does anyone know what the hell is wrong? It's getting incredibly frustrating.

FYI. I've seen enough of that Fringe ad to last me a lifetime :cmad:.

Things to try:

Clear the cashe (stored images and history) -- this will give your browser more room and less work to perform before loading a page. Don't know if it will fix your problem but it will definitely help.

Question for you: how big is your hard disk and how full is it? To put it simply, a full disk is a busy disk.

I'm having this problem now where I go to these boards, and the only thing that loads is the ad banner at the top of the page. Nothing else. When I try refreshing, it still won't load anything other than the banner. I try re-typing in the URL, and still no luck.

After 10-15 refreshes, I finally get it to load, but then when I click a thread link, it happens again. And, well, rinse and repeat.

Now, I don't have this problem when I use my girlfriend's laptop (like now). It's only when I use my notebook computer that I have this problem. Does anyone know what the hell is wrong? It's getting incredibly frustrating.

FYI. I've seen enough of that Fringe ad to last me a lifetime :cmad:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"