A Mixture of Origin, WWII, Weapon X, and before X1

heck yeh baby X

Civilian
Reaction score
This movie should have flashbacks of his origin days while theyre pumping him full of adamantium. Then pick up with him meeting up with heather hudson........I think he should also have flashbacks of WWI......As long as they dont screw the continuity up ala deleting Stryker's role in X2.....thenthis movie should be pretty damn good and could be spliced into a huge X Movie

sounds like a good way to fit it all in one movie. start with him getting put into weapon x and then have flashbacks while he's in the tank. then end with him busting out and begin to wander canada. and you're right, i hope they don't mess up the continuity, specifically i don't want to him to have bone claws (i've never liked the idea, his power is his healing factor and remember stryker said "i gave you claws")

millyd03 said:
specifically i don't want to him to have bone claws (i've never liked the idea, his power is his healing factor and remember stryker said "i gave you claws")

Blasphemy! :down

That line from X2 is not good enough to justify removing that from Wolverine's past. Plus no one ever knew he had bone claws at all so the line could just be ignorance on Stryker's part.

I would suggest that the people running the weapon x project were well aware of it. it just wasnt mentioned.

as for the flashbacks, they cant overdo it, Itll end up looking like highlander

im thinking the two main components of this movie should be Origin and Weapon X, touch upon department h, japan but most of the movie should center around Origin and WeaponX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"