A murder on my street

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
I came home this evening and saw EMS, sheriff, GBI and state patrol cars all over the lawn of house down the street from me. I spoke with another neighbor and a friend with EMS and found out that a woman was beaten to death at said house.

Evidently her drunken husband did it, and called his sis to say "something was wrong" with the wife. Yah, she was dead you bastard. :cmad:
The deputies found him hiding in the house's crawl space, and hauled his ash outta there.

This is quite horrible :csad:

Hype-Avengers....ASSEMBLE!

Oh they caught him. Scratch that. :csad:

No no, it'd just be awkward. :csad:
chicken.jpg

That bastard deserves 12 hours of torture and the death penalty.

No no, it'd just be awkward. :csad:
But, it would be awkward if we assembled anyway. I mean, imagine Immortalfire and his neighbors looking out the window to see 36 fat nerdy dudes in spandex.

I came home this evening and saw EMS, sheriff, GBI and state patrol cars all over the lawn of house down the street from me. I spoke with another neighbor and a friend with EMS and found out that a woman was beaten to death at said house.

Evidently her drunken husband did it, and called his sis to say "something was wrong" with the wife. Yah, she was dead you bastard. :cmad:
The deputies found him hiding in the house's crawl space, and hauled his ash outta there.

This is quite horrible :csad:

Gee whiz mister, that's horrible.

I live in a small town in MN. About seven years ago, me and one of my friends were going to go to a party in the state park. I didnt feel like it, so we ended up not going. The next day...well...

http://www.spotlightoncrime.org/case_nelson_carrie.cfm

They have caught the guy, Randy Leeroyal Swaney. But it was only last year that they finally found him. DNA at the scene, and the watch linked him to it. They just refused his change of venue. He should feel lucky that MN doesnt have the death penalty, cause the people in this town would fry his ash for sure.

So there's a house available in your hood, 'fire?

But for serious, none of the neighbors had ever seen or heard anything that would've led up to this?

Fire needs to turn this into a screenplay because "A Murder On My Street" is a really cool movie title.

that sucks, IF . . . :down

Yeah, that's rough if it rarely happens in your area, man. I hear from ramblings about people that get shot and whatever around my area all the time, but it just ain't publicized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"