A murder on my street

So there's a house available in your hood, 'fire?

But for serious, none of the neighbors had ever seen or heard anything that would've led up to this?

As I understand it, they weren't permanent tenants. The dude's sister owned the house, and was letting them stay there until they got their own place. The sister was living in a neighboring town with her aging mother, so I'm told. So they haven't been around all that long for anyone to notice trouble. :csad:

When I was 9, two houses down from me, one of my best friend's mothers was abducted, raped, strangled, painted white, and then dumped in a gravel refinery. The man they thought did it lived there for a decade afterward. Sometimes this stuff hits close to home.

When I was 9, two houses down from me, one of my best friend's mothers was abducted, raped, strangled, painted white, and then dumped in a gravel refinery. The man they thought did it lived there for a decade afterward. Sometimes this stuff hits close to home.
:dry: Sorry to hear that.

Painted white? Was she a coloured woman?

How is she since then?

When I saw the title of this thread, I immediately thought of the song "Nightmare on My Street" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

Sorry to hear about what happened, Fire. I live in GA as well. Where did this take place?

That's truly terrible. Hopefully this brings the community closer, and hopefully the husband gets a fitting punishment.

I think some vigilante justice is being called upon.

I think some vigilante justice is being called upon.

I think the cops already nabbed the guy, so I hope you don't intend to break into the police station to enact said justice.

Someone should snipe him out on the court steps.

Now that is something we keep to ourselves or tell the dolls we stab at night with mommy's scissors.

Hey, it's legal...and quite fun at the 100-yard outdoor firing range.

I agree and always remember...we are/were friends:cwink:

Since my roommate's car was burglarized in our driveway and we've had attempted break-ins at the house, we decided to arm ourselves and get an alarm system. But the day the AK arrived in the mail, I suddenly got the feeling that we had perhaps gone overboard on the firearms.

Then I remembered that zombies might come for me one day and Bruce Campbell would likely be nowhere to be found. So I tossed that "overboard" nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"