Abandoned

The demo has once again delayed do to "technical issues".

Oh yeah. :hehe:

It's funny, because at this point it feels pretty obvious. The studio has a track record and everything screams scam or at the very least them leaning into the early coincidences and writing a check they clearly can't cash. The complaints about how the rumors have had a negative effect on development, when the studio head was the one who leaned in hard. It's laughable. But part of me still wants this to randomly be all true. It's Silent Hills or Metal Gear. Just to see the reaction online. :funny:

I’ve been reading some of this on other forums and it is absolutely mental. :hehe:

What would you ideally want it to end up being?
Kojima's Silent Hills revived.

There have been reports of Sony trying to license or outright buy some of Konami's major IPs including Metal Gear and Silent Hill. I doubt the pandemic has done much favor for the pachinko industry. Perhaps Konami saw an opportunity to make some quick money?

In all actuality, this is looking more and more like a scam. But still, so many odd coincidences. And I'm usually not the conspiratorial type.

Kojima's Silent Hills revived.

There have been reports of Sony trying to license or outright buy some of Konami's major IPs including Metal Gear and Silent Hill. I doubt the pandemic has done much favor for the pachinko industry. Perhaps Konami saw an opportunity to make some quick money?

In all actuality, this is looking more and more like a scam. But still, so many odd coincidences. And I'm usually not the conspiratorial type.
I’d certainly be up for that if it happened. For now I’m just here for the train wreck comedy and expecting nothing. :D

rdd9LTb.gif

Blue Box Studios sound like an absolute mess.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game gets Abandoned.

I want Kojima, but I want nothing even more just for the comedy. :D Some of the guys have built themselves up too much at this point for it not to be a big reveal at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"