Playstation Insomniac's Wolverine

Snow Queen

Universally Loathed Feminazi (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score

Supposed leaks a year ago pointed to Wolverine and Daredevil PS5 games. Insomniac Marvel Video Game Universe?

Sign me up! That little tease alone looks better than any other Marvel games that have been announced or came out recently.

GEEZ I was not ready for this, and TBH I'm hoping we could get this before SM2

I am excited about this, but now I'm even more hyped for the potential Daredevil game.

Holy s**t! This is gonna be amazing!!!

My early guess is the game deals with him heading back to Canada and dealing with the Weapon X program after a young Laura Kinney tracks him down.

I take it this is in very early development and will come out after Spidey?

Spiderman 2 I think will be early 2023 and we get game play of it some time next year. This I am not sure could be 2024 meaning 2022 is maybe a quite year for insomanic games.

I will be happy to play this, but I would be a lot more excited for a Daredevil game. I hope that rumor is true. I have had good Wolverine games. So Daredevil just excited me more as a prospect.

I love the idea of Insomniac working on this.
I`d love if it was an adventure-action game where we get to visit many different places throughout the year and maybe even relive some past events of his life.

Something tells me it`s gonna be like Days Gone, though. Logan on his bike in a big open world map.

Steven Blum for Wolverine!

My favourite voice for the character!

A surprise to me but a welcome one. That old Origins game was a lot of fun.

Was not expecting this announcement at all! Can’t wait

Now I just gotta get my hands on a PS5 :ebr:

I saw some folks point out there's some tiny hints that this teaser scene takes place in Madripoor. Also an easter egg about the earth number the Insomniac Spidey games take place in is hanging up there somewhere so presumably this takes place in the same world as their Spidey games. Finally getting a Marvel game universe but all it takes is having the same developer make the games lmao.

Rumor was they were working on Wolverine and Daredevil. Wolverine is now confirmed.
Oh wow, I didn't know Daredevil was rumored for Insomniac too. Insomniac just is feeding us so well, I'll happily take a new Wolverine game from them and hope they are also making a Daredevil game cause they'd knock that outta the park. I was sad when I was younger waiting for the DD PS2 game that never happened, there were ads in comics for it saying it'd be out in 2004 and it never happened lol. Looked pretty jank in a fun way but I'd have taken it gladly.

It makes sense of it being in Madripoor.

Just noticed that "The Princess Bar" in that picture posted from the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"