Achievement points

Isildur´s Heir

Avenger
Reaction score
Have one of you guys ever did the 1000 points (or the 200 in XBLA, which is easier, of course) in any game?
Which one?

I haven´t....but then again, i´m not really trying too hard to do it, i do what i do when playing the game and the multiplayer.

More than likely I won't. I'm not into multiplayer, so there goes my chance at the full amount.

Isildur´s Heir;13198587 said:
Have one of you guys ever did the 1000 points (or the 200 in XBLA, which is easier, of course) in any game?
Which one?

I haven´t....but then again, i´m not really trying too hard to do it, i do what i do when playing the game and the multiplayer.

Yea, im with you i usaully dont try to go after all of em, but the closest iv come to was in Call of Duty 2, i think i needed like one more to have all of em. Now when Assassins Creed comes out, im not gonna put that game down till iv seen and done EVERYTHING there is to do in that game.

More than likely I won't. I'm not into multiplayer, so there goes my chance at the full amount.

Dude you got to open up man. I dont know if u are in to game like Call of Duty 4 and Halo and Gears of War, but if you are you are missing a vast majority of the game by skipping out on the MP.

Depends if I am in into the game.Bioshock I have 900,But something like Katamari I have 300 or so.

Just depends.

Dude you got to open up man. I dont know if u are in to game like Call of Duty 4 and Halo and Gears of War, but if you are you are missing a vast majority of the game by skipping out on the MP.

I'll get by.

And I enjoy the Halo series and I'm just starting out in Gears of War.

Some games are easy to get the full amount. Sports games that came out at launch are perfect examples. TMNT as well.

I've completed the achievements for the following games:

Open Season
Oblivion (though I haven't downloaded any of the expansions, so I'm not counting those extra points)
King Kong

And I would have all the achievements for "Cloning Clyde" but for some reason the "Play an online game" achievement won't unlock!! :(

The only close one I have is Bioshock(900).I dread going for my Blue Dragon Achievments..

The Orange Box is keeping me busy though:)

I've got a 1000 on Fight Night....Then again, who hasnt!!!? ha

Got quite a few on Gears and Halo 3....But like the guy above said....The Orange Box is keeping me busy!!! Sooooo many achievements to get!!

The only one i´m close in going so is Puzzle Quest, but then again, it´s damn easy, all you have to is play the game and you will get them.
I´m missing 4 (out of 12, duh), but i´ll eventually get them

it was pretty easy to get 1000 in madden 06 and fight night round 3. tmnt is another game thats easy to get 1000 (from what i heard) but im pretty sure it isnt worth buying. im the master of sonic 2 so i know ill get those 200 points easy. im actually dissapointed at the achievements in sonic 1 and 2 though. theyre pretty simple. like beat level 1 or get to level 5. wtf is that

I don´t have fight night or any madden, so, no sports games for me.
The only one i might get is PES08.
I´m not really into american football, so, don´t care for madden.
I´m not interested in tmnt

I got 1000 in Call of Duty 2, 200 in Cloning Clyde and Galaga. Everything else I haven't completed.

I don't have 1000 on any game, which sucks because I'm such an achievement smoree. I was actually playing PDZ for achievements the past few weekends. :(

I'm closest on Oblivion I think. I don't usually get multiplayer achievements. :(

Isildur´s Heir;13200244 said:
The only one i might get is PES08.

Amen. I'll get all the offline acheivements, but as for the online achievements...until Konami sort out the lag, Im not going anywhere near a ranked Pro Evo game!!!!

Just in Halo 3 1000/1000

but im really close in Gears of War 1220/1250

I'm only missing the 30 cog tags

Just in Halo 3 1000/1000

but im really close in Gears of War 1220/1250

I'm only missing the 30 cog tags
Cog tags are much easier to get than the "Are you serious" achievement.

The closest ones I have to being fully completed are Streets of Rage and Bioshock. I would love to get 100% on all of my games, but some of those multiplayer achievements are such a ***** that I don't even try.

On a side note, a friend of mine has over 40,000 achievements.

I kind of care about them and then kind of don't. All depends on the game.

If you want a hard achievement, try Call of Duty 4. The last level is a bonus mission. You're on a plane trying to reach the VIP. You have to beat it on Veteran under 59 seconds to unlock the achievement.

It's impossible. I've never broken a controller out of rage but I almost did so many times trying to get this.

:cmad:

Got 1000 in King Kong.

But I think everybody has :o

I got 1k on a few games, and pretty close to a few others. But some of the games, like GRAW are impossible to get now a days. "Get to the number one ranked position in solo blah blah blah over Xbox Live". Yeah, right. You literally can't get that anymore because theres people that are so high up there it's impossible to catch up.

Then theres games like Crackdown where a few of them are find every ****ing orb. I got 499/500 agility orbs, and it's pretty much impossible for me to find the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"