Achievement points

I got 1k on a few games, and pretty close to a few others. But some of the games, like GRAW are impossible to get now a days. "Get to the number one ranked position in solo blah blah blah over Xbox Live". Yeah, right. You literally can't get that anymore because theres people that are so high up there it's impossible to catch up.

Then theres games like Crackdown where a few of them are find every ****ing orb. I got 499/500 agility orbs, and it's pretty much impossible for me to find the last one.

Holy crap, you'll never find it!

I found 496... and I gave up. :(

Then theres games like Crackdown where a few of them are find every ****ing orb. I got 499/500 agility orbs, and it's pretty much impossible for me to find the last one.

...it's right behind you! :wow:

I hope GTA4 doesn't have a "complete the game 100%" achievement.

I got 1k on a few games, and pretty close to a few others. But some of the games, like GRAW are impossible to get now a days. "Get to the number one ranked position in solo blah blah blah over Xbox Live". Yeah, right. You literally can't get that anymore because theres people that are so high up there it's impossible to catch up.

At some point they just gotta throw us a bone for that achievement, give us some kind of radar device that points out where they are exactly. Anything! :(

I got all the achievements for Uno... but that game is really easy to do that.

I've got 1000 Achievement Points in NBA Live 06, King Kong, and TMNT.

Got 1000 in King Kong.

But I think everybody has :o

That's like saying you got a 1000/1000 in Madden 06. Man I'm pretty sure that game gives you an achievement for turning your console on.

Got to love EA...

i got 1,000,000 in kingkong with my invisible 360
try to do that:word:

Eh, once I beat Prince of Persia classic on survivor I'll have them all, but I don't think I'm anywhere close for any others.

The Mile High Club achievement on Call of Duty 4 shouldn't be worth 20 points. It should be worth like a free 360 or house or free pass in life.

It's so utterly impossible. I get close and always die. The terrorists are like a bunch of meta-humans who can't miss. :CMAD:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"