Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x15 - "Self Control" - Discussion Thread

If they make LMD Ward to carry over into S5, I am truly done with them.
They need to make a LMD Trip! :D but you need a live brain apparently

Daisy's incompetence last episode is already leading to something bad.

And this May/Coulson romance still doesn't feel natural to me. It went from never being mentioned to being the topic of every conversation they have...even in robot form.

My partner has been nagging me since season one that May is in love with Coulson. Seems she was right. Maybe it hasn't been that invisible then, it's just that not all of us saw it coming.

(Wow, finally able to join the discussion after waiting a week to get my activation e-mail)

Cause this show has identity issues, Flash does not. Flash is silly and out there.

This show has become a forced drama and I feel the majority of viewers watch it because it's Marvel.

I know more people in my life who have abandoned thks show..and atleast 10 people who love the flash.

But back to SHIELD. What was the outcome? Were they in a programmed reality with Hydra?

I second that. I'm an avid Marvel fan but I feel the show has went downWARD (pun intended) after the first season was finished. I liked the overall feeling of a small team going out to fix smaller, separate missions. Now everything has become so big, complicated, and the episodes drag out and never really get finished. I still watch it because it's Marvel and it's cool, but yeah...to me it's worse now.

the LMD detector history said that the total was 4 that entered the base. they just assumed it was the four in the picture

I was so puzzled with this until I read your explanation just now. Still, I feel that it was horribly convoluted and not really explained in the show, since the detector picture showed four people and said "4 LMD detected", thereby meaning just those in the picture and not really a total in the base.

Do they actually clarify this anywhere? Sure, it's the detector history but is it clarified that it's also the history of the total number of LMDs? It still comes off as "number of LMDs in the picture".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"