Alan Scot and Red Lanterns

Discussion in 'Green Lantern World' started by Rev. Hunt, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Rev. Hunt Registered

Okay, so I've been a long time Green Lantern fan, but I fell away from comics around 1996, when Kyle was doing his thing. Even when I was reading though, I wasn't the never-miss-an-issue type. As a result since I have gotten back into things, I have a ton of catching up to do. It seems that I've caught up on the major events (most them anyway). However, I began the pre-writing on a rather lengthy fan fiction that is based more or less on Arthurian lore and other various Celtic and medieval works, but it will serve as a part of the history of the Starheart. Now comes the question; Are there known instances of Alan Scot coming up against a Red Lantern? I haven't found any, but I still have huge gaps my knowledge.

2. CLARKY Registered

Hi. Not that I remember. I haven't read JSA but I am pretty sure Alan Scott never met the Red Lantern.
    You can consider it exceptionnal in Blackest Night, because all lanterns of every color were everywhere fighting alongside all the superheroes of earth. So I suppose Alan heard of the RL or even saw some of them but nothing more.