Masters of Evil:
leader- female Ultron
Moonstone
Titania
Mystique
Man Killer
Yellow Jacket
Swordswoman (I like that idea)
Sceaming Mimi (new person, not Songbird)

Back Ups:
Diamond Back
Crimson Cowl
Black Mamba
Man Killer

Masters of Evil:
leader- female Ultron
Moonstone
Titania
Mystique
Man Killer
Yellow Jacket

Back Ups:
Diamond Back
Crimson Cowl
Black Mamba
Man Killer

How can Man Killer be on the team and a back up:huh:

If I were going to make an all female villian team it would be

Enchantress
Malice
Dark Phoenix
Mystique
White Queen

1. Colleen Wing
  2. Misty Knight
  3. Black Cat
  4. Black Widow
  5. Shadowcat

vs. Madame Hydra and her goons.

New Grapplers
  1. Titania 2nd
  2. Diamond Lil
  3. She-Hulk
  4. Valkyrie
  5. Man-Hater
in some outer space wrestling tournament, created by aliens.

Or for a Plan B, there's always...

1) Squirrel Girl
2) the White Rabbit
3) the Black Cat

(sticking with the cute-fuzzy-mammal theme :D)

SQ would be the "Straight Man" With White Rabbit ,... With Black Cat Being The disgruntled leader since running with women is definetly not her thing,...
(Back in the day she was sleeping with other heros after rejecting Spiderman,...)

They would get into trouble constantly, (Most times the white rabbits fault.)

And in the Begining they get bailed out by the rest of the MU - then in the span of maybe 10 issue or so their querky MODIS OPERANDI will start to Jell and they become to the NEW Heroes for HIRE,.. what the old Nightwing Restorations used to.

(Back in the day she was sleeping with other heros after rejecting Spiderman,...)
She still does.
Masters of Evil:
leader- female Ultron
Moonstone
Titania
Mystique
Man Killer
Yellow Jacket

Back Ups:
Diamond Back
Crimson Cowl
Black Mamba
Man Killer
Shaztastic. Man Killer is a cool character.

If I were going to make an all female villian team it would be

Enchantress
Malice
Dark Phoenix
Mystique
White Queen
That's like the New Avengers. Two people on that team are so ungodly powerful that they can be team wreckers all on their own, and the others kind of just are there.

1. Colleen Wing
  2. Misty Knight
  3. Black Cat
  4. Black Widow
  5. Shadowcat
vs. Madame Hydra and her goons.

New Grapplers
  1. Titania 2nd
  2. Diamond Lil
  3. She-Hulk
  4. Valkyrie
  5. Man-Hater
in some outer space wrestling tournament, created by aliens.

That fight would be so absolutely one sided you might as well just set Galactus off on the Thing.

That's like the New Avengers. Two people on that team are so ungodly powerful that they can be team wreckers all on their own, and the others kind of just are there..

Just out of curiosity which are ungodly powerful and which are just there?

Enchantress is a god and in addition to being able to disable pretty much any guy with just her looks she also has Asgardian strength, fighting skills and magic.

Sue Storm has been called the most powerfull member of the FF many times and Malice is her dark evil and unrestrainted side.

Dark Phoenix many believe is the most powerfull mutant in the Marvel universe

Mystique isn't that powerfull over all but a shape shifter with excellent fighting skills can always come in handy.

White Queen is an extremley powerfull telepath.

I can't picture anybody on that team just kind of being there!

Just out of curiosity which are ungodly powerful and which are just there?

Enchantress is a god and in addition to being able to disable pretty much any guy with just her looks she also has Asgardian strength, fighting skills and magic.

Sue Storm has been called the most powerfull member of the FF many times and Malice is her dark evil and unrestrainted side.

Dark Phoenix many believe is the most powerfull mutant in the Marvel universe

Mystique isn't that powerfull over all but a shape shifter with excellent fighting skills can always come in handy.

White Queen is an extremley powerfull telepath.

I can't picture anybody on that team just kind of being there!

OH!! Malice.

Okay, so the dead weight is Mystique and Emma.

Mystique is good for espionage and such, but nothing the others couldn't do easily.

And Emma is nowhere near the Phoenix's level. Phoenix could commit to Emma's greater feats with absolute ease.

OH!! Malice.

Okay, so the dead weight is Mystique and Emma.

Mystique is good for espionage and such, but nothing the others couldn't do easily.

And Emma is nowhere near the Phoenix's level. Phoenix could commit to Emma's greater feats with absolute ease.

Yeah, but Emma walks around in a white leather corset and not much else. That would have almost the same effect on men as the Enchantress has. Emma is plenty powerfull as a telepath as well. Sure she seems weak next to Phoenix but how many others can make her look weak?

As for Mystique, being the weakest member of the team doesn't make you useless. The Avengers always had somebody like Thor on the roster but that never stopped them from having Captian America types on the team as well.

"So you just connect these two wires here," Motormouth said. "And... ITS ALIVE! ITS ALIVE!"

"Melodrama much?" asked Cassie as she walked past. she sat at the counter. in all the setting up of the new headquarters for the team, there wasn't much for her to do. Jen and Jessica had super strength and were handling carrying heavy stuff... and light stuff... and when they felt playful other teammates. Jan and Motormouth were hooking up the tech bits. Jan was also handling the decor. Cassie felt a bit superfluous.

"So, do we have a name yet?" asked Motormouth as she pulled herself up from the floor. she grabbed a cloth and wiped the grease from her face. She was rather enjoying this world. it was a nice break from the universe-hopping. she was on a team now and hopefully she could find a guy... that wouldn't dump her for some bimbo-amazon... She took a breath. that wasn't what this was about. "You know a team name?"

"Actually when I went to SHIELD," Jen replied. "They assigned us 'The All-Winners Squad.'"

"Lame," Jessica replied.

"Unchallenged," agreed Cassie.

"I agree girls," Jen replied, "But we wanted to stay in the City and if we do, they get to name us... it was that or Fem-Azonians"

"You know," Jan smiled, "Suddenly 'All-Winners Squad' doesn't sound so bad."

"Not sure I count," Cassie said quietly.

"Why's that?" asked Jessica, setting down a box.

"Oh... well... the team I was on, we didn't even have a name..." Cassie stammered out. "We... we were just bunch of... of slingers... We had to break up a couple of weeks after we started... and hell, I died on my first mission... and then we just had to totally cave to Mephisto."

"Wait, wait, wait," Janet said. "You fought Mephisto?"

"You died?" Jennifer asked.

"You were on a team?" asked Motormouth. "Any guys?"

Cassie looked around at them. "Yes I was on a team, yeah I died... possibly still am dead, never did find out for sure, and I know a couple of guys... one died for real, one moved to L.A. and the last guy is a real prick I wouldn't set up my enemies with." she fidgeted. "We bombed the whole hero thing," she replied.

"If you faced Mephisto and came out alive," Janet said shaking her head. "You must have done something right."

"So, if you don't know about your status on life and death, then you probably don't know about how your powers work." Jen was thoughtful as she brought this up.

"Guilty," Cassie yeilded.

"There are a number of professionals who specialize in meta-medicine," Jen said. "I bet... yeah, we should take you to see the Night Nurse, she could probably find out whats up with you."

"Um... okay, but can we get off me," Cassie said, distinctly uncomfortable. "What about her," she pointed at Motormouth. "We don't even know her real name."

"Harley Davidson," she replied easily.

there was a stunned silence around the crowd. they were all waiting for her to let them know it was a joke.

"No, really," she affirmed. "My name is Harley Davidson."

"I've heard worse names," Jennifer thought aloud.

As for Mystique said:
i agree with you 100% but be carefull what you say about cap around here. Some people think he is chuck norris or jesus or something

That's like the New Avengers. Two people on that team are so ungodly powerful that they can be team wreckers all on their own, and the others kind of just are there.

Actually an all female team that was like the New Avengers would be more like this:

Wolverine
Spider-man
Thing
Human Torch
Hulk
Daredevil
Cyclops

Note that none of them are actually women so no one could possibly recognize it as an all female team. The only give away would be that the title would be "Female Heroes"

As for my villains team, I suggest

Enchantress
Typhoid Mary
Mystique
Nekra
Lady Deathstrike
Deathbird
Quicksand

JR-StormCollection04.gif
Valkyrie.gif
spiderwomanhf0.gif
Silverclaw.gif
shehulkvj2.gif
PhotonAnimated.gif

The Leader,The Mythic Warrior, The Spider-Spy,The Shape-Shifter, The Muscle, The Energy Powerhouse.

Echo's boring. :dry:

I love Echo:heart:

Since Birds of Prey are Bat based, why not have a Spider based.

Madame Webb (leader)
SW I - Jessica Drew
SW II - Julia Carpenter
SW III - Charlotte Whittier
SW IV - Mattie Franklin

adding

Arana
Miss Arrow
Spiderwomanvolthree1.jpg

If I was a super villain, the main thing I'd worry about is catching the team at the right time of the month.

Cos if you were in the wrong place at wrong time...sheesh, that could be very nasty.

If I was a super villain, the main thing I'd worry about is catching the team at the right time of the month.

Cos if you were in the wrong place at wrong time...sheesh, that could be very nasty.

I'm thinking EVERYBODY else danced around that bit of biology.

I love Echo:heart:

Since Birds of Prey are Bat based, why not have a Spider based.

Madame Webb (leader)
SW I - Jessica Drew
SW II - Julia Carpenter
SW III - Charlotte Whittier
SW IV - Mattie Franklin

Arana
Miss Arrow
Spiderwomanvolthree1.jpg

I almost forgot Arana and Miss Arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"