Alternate Endings: Discuss Here

I feel like Deadpool said "Shh" because FOX probably saw the reaction on "SHH!" and decided to change it lol.

can someone make this simple for me and tell me how many after credit scenes there are. Is it just the deadpool and the bar scene?

- Jow

i thought there was four (thank goodness there wasnt) and I wouldve of LOLD if Stryker got on
Just walking and walking...and walking....walking
I got the wolvie one...deadpools sounds all sorts of weird

I saw it again and got the Logan ending again. :( *squeekness is displeased* :mad:

Now that I think of it... those who are going to use Netflix will get which ending?

watched it twice and i got the wolverine ending again. i saw the deadpool one online, but it would of been nice to see it big screen and clear. oh well

watched it twice and i got the wolverine ending again. i saw the deadpool one online, but it would of been nice to see it big screen and clear. oh well
I know. The same thing happened to me. :(

On my first time, I got the Logan one, then next time I saw it, I got the Deadpool one. The Deadpool one was worth the 7 mins of staying through the credits.:oldrazz:

Ok I got a Striker ending after a little bit of credits and a Logan one after all the credits. Other than the Deadpool ending is there another? ANd what is in the Deadpool ending?

So off-thread question.. but the actor for Weapon Xi is NOT Ryan Reynolds???

So off-thread question.. but the actor for Weapon Xi is NOT Ryan Reynolds???

They rotate. Ryan Reynolds does most of the close up stuff and anything not requiring stunts, and the other dude does all the flips and combat stuff that Reynolds himself can't do.

I've heard that Reynolds isn't even involved in the Weapon XI sequences, apart for the close-up with his mouth sewn shut.

The guy is Scott Adkins, who worked with Jackie Chan and Jet Li. And he has some resemblance to Ryan.

Last edited:
the weapon xi scene was short... and in it he did lots of flips and crazy kicks. stuff reynolds isnt able to do without a wire. you have to just guess when they used him and when they didnt. but in general saying reynolds did the close up stuff and adkind did the farther away shots, wouldnt be completely off

im thinking this adkins dude is just a stuntman? when Weapon xi first appears, hes standing there and his blade slowly slides out his arm, thats certainly R Reynold to me.

if the whole Weapon xi person is solely Adkins, i think its kinda sad for Reynolds... having him go around for promo~ work, and "deadpool" is not even him... =S

If I were Reynolds, I would GLADLY just do the Wade bits and totally distance myself from Deadpool 2.0.

if the whole Weapon xi person is solely Adkins, i think its kinda sad for Reynolds...

But it's solely Adkins. I compared the bodies. Even the close-up of the eyes. Not Reynold's, but Adkins. I would put a print, but I'm not allowed.

I saw the Deadpool ending after the credits. I guess I got lucky. I saw the bar ending when I saw the bootleg copy

i saw the Wolverine ending the first time, but i got to see the deadpool ending yesterday when i went to see the movie again

i saw the Wolverine ending the first time, but i got to see the deadpool ending yesterday when i went to see the movie again
I haven't seen the Deadpool ending yet at the movies. :( I am hoping that the third time will be the charm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"