Alternate Endings: Discuss Here

Just youtube it. It's barely worth it.

Unfortunately, the real thing isn't much better... at all. Saw it last night in England (so hey apparently they are showing that ending overseas.)

The close up of the face is Reynolds. You can tell by the facial structure.

Adkins has the same facial structure. From the nose up, it's almost identical, mainly the look. I have a screencap, but I can only post it when the movie is released on DVD.

[YT]30fv-rywsnc[/YT]

In actual fact that is incredibly creepy. Still though, I still think it's Reynolds as he was interviewed saying he wore face make up, and it zooms to his face when he says 'Wade'. But that's just me.

I also think it's him in all the close ups. It looks a lot like him.

In actual fact that is incredibly creepy. Still though, I still think it's Reynolds as he was interviewed saying he wore face make up, and it zooms to his face when he says 'Wade'. But that's just me.

He did, but he was referring to the close-up where he appears with his mouth sewn shut.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about :huh:

No, I mean the scene where he's lying uncouncious with his mouth sewn up - AND VISIBLE STITCHES!

From the part where that door opens and DPINO makes his entrance, it's Adkins all the way. I took screencaps, but for now you'll have to content with this one from the TV spot. Check the bridge of the nose.

attachment.php

Attachments

• póo.jpg
    póo.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
No, I mean the scene where he's lying uncouncious with his mouth sewn up - AND VISIBLE STITCHES!

From the part where that door opens and DPINO makes his entrance, it's Adkins all the way. I took screencaps, but for now you'll have to content with this one from the TV spot. Check the bridge of the nose.

attachment.php

That's Reynolds, I'm sure.

SSH Front page news comfirms there are only TWO easter egg endings....
No Gambit spin-off??? 8(

No Gambit spin-off??? 8(
just cuase there was no easter egg for it in the movie, doesn't mean it definitely weren't happen

No Gambit spin-off??? 8(

If the Gambit ending was out there we would of heard something by now. We can only hope for deleted scenes now.

I got the Deadpool ending. Only a few other people stayed until after the credits. Some were leaving and then stayed for the part with Stryker.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"