Comics Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 2

Orko Is King

Avenger
Reaction score
Anyone know when it'll probably be out or even if they're making it?

I don't think there are any plans for a second one yet, but I'm pretty sure they'll get around to it eventually.

It will happen, the Romita Volume!

..'course they won't be able to put the whole Romita run in one book, but hopefully the next volume will be #39-80 plus the annuals.
It needs to come out next year.

Beyond that I'd like to see the first 250 ASM issues reprinted in the omnibus format, either that or they bring em out for specific eras.
A Buscema/JMD Spectacular omnibus would be amazing.

Yeah, FF got a second volume, so Spidey is sure to follow...

Aloha,
I would hope so. But you already have Marvel Masterpiece which includes everything that was done by Romita.Tool that I am, I have the MM but would buy the Omnibus as well. Oh well, cheaper than drugs and much healthier for you.
Spidey rules

Aloha,
I would hope so. But you already have Marvel Masterpiece which includes everything that was done by Romita.Tool that I am, I have the MM but would buy the Omnibus as well. Oh well, cheaper than drugs and much healthier for you.
Spidey rules

Yeah but the FF are all out in the Marvel Masterpiece volumes as well, but still got a second Omnibus, leading me to believe Spidey will get one as well...

Glad I held off on most of them Romita MM's bar one.
Hee!

I bought the original MM's when they came out... I think the Spidey one stopped at the fourth one... I know the first one was vol.1, the second one was vol.5, and the third one was vol.10...

Inasmuch as the Omnibus sounds cool, I like the MM's and still buy them whenever they get released (as long as I can afford them).

My wife prefers them over the Essentials (she doesn't dig the black'n white), and I let my son look them over when he was three (yeah, yeah, I know... some of the pages got wrecked), and he LOVED them.

:yay:

I bought the original MM's when they came out... I think the Spidey one stopped at the fourth one... I know the first one was vol.1, the second one was vol.5, and the third one was vol.10...

Inasmuch as the Omnibus sounds cool, I like the MM's and still buy them whenever they get released (as long as I can afford them).

My wife prefers them over the Essentials (she doesn't dig the black'n white), and I let my son look them over when he was three (yeah, yeah, I know... some of the pages got wrecked), and he LOVED them.

:yay:

Aloha,
You can find most of the Spider-Man MM's on this page.
http://www.donaldspidermanthomas.com/html/library_hardcover_firsteditions.html
Spidey rules

The omnibus is my fav format.

You get the most color issues in one cover, plus it's the best value vs the MM's.

The omnibus is my fav format.

You get the most color issues in one cover, plus it's the best value vs the MM's.

Aloha,
As far as value, you are correct. I've seen some of the early MM's go for $150 and up.:wow:
Spidey rules

I want me some Lee/Romita issues! I've yet to read more than a few of them.:cmad:

Yeah, I wonder when Marvel are planning on releasing this...

I see the Iron Man omnibus has just been released.

Well it's been a year now since the first printing of Volume One was released. So hopefully we'll hear something soon!

Anyone know when it'll probably be out or even if they're making it?

Probably around the same time the SM4 movie comes out. Marvel has released one to coincide with the two FF movies, as well as Iron Man and Hulk...

Probably around the same time the SM4 movie comes out. Marvel has released one to coincide with the two FF movies, as well as Iron Man and Hulk...

2-3 years away? ..

Nah, surely it won't be that long off.

One thing I hate about all spider-man reprints=
Different volumes for different series! They make Amazing Omnibus right? But if they get far enough in the series, they'll be too lazy to do Spectacular, Marvel Team up and Amazing all in one volume! If they did it the right way, we'd see the correct order of the series, and we wouldn't have to struggle to find out what issues go where in the Spidey timeline!
I hope they eliminate the word Amazing from the title, so it can include the other series too. Still, can't wait for vol. 2. I know they probably haven't thought of it much, but they'll do it when they've finished all of their big projects.

One thing I hate about all spider-man reprints=
Different volumes for different series! They make Amazing Omnibus right? But if they get far enough in the series, they'll be too lazy to do Spectacular, Marvel Team up and Amazing all in one volume! If they did it the right way, we'd see the correct order of the series, and we wouldn't have to struggle to find out what issues go where in the Spidey timeline!
I hope they eliminate the word Amazing from the title, so it can include the other series too. Still, can't wait for vol. 2. I know they probably haven't thought of it much, but they'll do it when they've finished all of their big projects.

Spidey should be considered a "big project". Between movies, toons, and liscensing, Spider-Man makes more bank than any other Marvel character, and should have top priority, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"