Ang Lee's 'Gemini Man' (Will Smith)

It's a 90s action flick with today's technology. You have to remember that **** was pretty much written back then. I for one can't wait to see it
I would think given how audiences are currently willing to give so many films passess for just being "entertaining" ***cough*** Fast And Furious***cough*** that there was already a wide swath of folks that had that outlook.

I'm not surprised. This looked ultra bland and generic and like it belonged in the '90s. A special effect isn't enough to make a good movie all by itself.

Fresh Prince just can't catch a break

Well I for one still can't wait to see this, but those reviews are pretty surprising considering how much those twitter reactions gushed over it. I'm not too worried though since I'm sure I will enjoy it based off the trailers alone.

Well I for one still can't wait to see this, but those reviews are pretty surprising considering how much those twitter reactions gushed over it. I'm not too worried though since I'm sure I will enjoy it based off the trailers alone.
I wasn't sold after seeing trailers, but the reactions had me a little intrigued. Think I'll pass on this one though, plenty of other movies coming out over the next month that I'd rather see.

That **** pays for itself so long as you go a few times a month and the tickets aren't cheap.

Up to 41% now on RT.

Gemini Man (2019)

Gemini Man's impressive visuals are supported by some strong performances, but this sci-fi thriller is fatally undermined by a frustratingly subpar story.

Edit: Now 43%.

Last edited:
Hmm this was a waitand see its Rt rating first... but now, yeah I'm skipping this. I was alreadyskeptical with this and I'm already watching 3 other movies this month.

Definitely going to see it in HFR just to see if it looks as wild as they claim.

No movie theater in America will play Gemini Man as it was meant to be seen

So despite shooting the movie 120 fps 4K 3D, no theater in America will technically play the film as Lee intended. But some will come close. Here’s the full list of the Dolby-equipped U.S. theaters playing 120 fps 2K 3D:

AMC Aventura Mall 24 – Miami, FL
AMC Century City 15 – Los Angeles, CA
AMC Del Amo 18 – Los Angeles, CA
AMC Disney Springs 24 – Orlando, FL
AMC Elmwood Palace 20 – New Orleans, LA
AMC Flatiron Crossing 14 – Denver, CO
AMC Hawthorn 12 – Chicago, IL
AMC Lincoln Square 13 – New York, NY
AMC Metreon 16 – San Francisco, CA
AMC North Point 12 – Atlanta, GA
AMC River East 21 – Chicago, IL
AMC Town Square 18 – Las Vegas, NV
AMC White Marsh 16 – Baltimore, MD
AMC Willowbrook 24 – Houston, TX

River East is me this weekend.

gmff013k.0.jpg

The eyes kinda give it away but scrolling down I didn't even notice this was CG.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"