Angry Mob Hunts Emo Kids BREAKING NEWS

Protest the Hero

k l x n t
Reaction score
:whatever:

http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2008/03/anti-emo-riots.html

Riot police have taken to the streets of several cities in Mexico to ... defend emo kids?

A series of attacks on dyed-hair, eye-makeup-wearing emo kids began in early March when several hundred people went on an emo-beating rampage in Querétaro, a town of 1.5 million about 160 miles north of Mexico City.

The next week, shaggy-haired emo teenagers were harassed again by punks and rockabillys in the capital, prompting police protection and a segment on the TV news. Most recently, a Mexican newspaper reported that metal heads and gangsters have warned Tijuana's emo kids to stay away from the town's fair next month.

emokids.jpg

Yea **** the emos, GO METALL!!!

yea im kidding.

the guy with the orange emover had me laughing worse than alter ego's joke

why would anyone want to protect emo kids....even riot police?

Man, Mexican emo kids take it the farthest. When I was in school and wrote for the newspaper, about 50% of the staff was hispanic emo/goth dudes and girls. Smashing Pumpkins for background music EVERY day after school. Yeesh. Imagine having to work with about 5 Jhonen Vasquez types.

Man, Mexican emo kids take it the farthest. When I was in school and wrote for the newspaper, about 50% of the staff was hispanic emo/goth dudes and girls. Smashing Pumpkins for background music EVERY day after school. Yeesh. Imagine having to work with about 5 Jhonen Vasquez types.

One non-emo girl posted an article at my last high school about how emo kids should stop cutting for attention, get help, and quit complaining about everything. She took a lot of heat, but I agree with the girl:up:. Besides, it was her assignment given to her by her journalism teacher (who was my ****** of a cheer coach), and she did her assignment.

And people said only white people were emo.
Well I've learned something new.
Never seen Mexemos.

You must have had a rich school. My school can't even afford paper towels let alone a newspaper.

You must have had a rich school. My school can't even afford paper towels let alone a newspaper.

The school was mostly black and mexican kids. We weren't that wealthy, trust me. They had to call the swat team a month back to break up fights.

The school was mostly black and mexican kids. We weren't that wealthy, trust me. They had to call the swat team a month back to break up fights.
I see. Damn my school is poor curse you NC!

Over there, the whole "emo" thing has taken over the youth of Monterrey and all of Mexico and people who are in hardcore crews and metalheads just beat the **** out of them. It has been going on for a while though.

So after several years of pretending to be oppressed, they're actually being oppressed?

I certainly don't understand the self-mutilation aspect of emo yet I don't understand why emo kids draw so much heat. It just seems like one of many silly fads that kids go through.

Emos. A mistake of turning a fashion trend into a so called "lifestyle."

rolleyesx100ul5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"