Angry Mob Hunts Emo Kids BREAKING NEWS

In before

"omg wat does emo even mean anyway? I hate labels! Everyone is special now lets all hold hands and sing songs."

So to answer my own question and a thread I made earlier....

What's after emo?

WAR!!!

And the news story in Mexico tonight:

"Como estan, beetches? Tonight's top story: The sewers run red with emo blood!"

man, a friend told me about this and I thought he was joking.
what the hell? only thing gayer than being Emo is being gay enough to go after Emos in Mob form.

man, a friend told me about this and I thought he was joking.
what the hell? only thing gayer than being Emo is being gay enough to go after Emos in Mob form.

Wiser words have seldom been spoken.

image557042x.jpg

Once again with all the things going on in the world. This is what people choose to ban to gether & fight?:huh:

Mobs of people searching out and beating the crap out of people for the way they dress and most people think it's some kind of joke. I may not like the whole "emo style" but no one deserves to be physically (or even verbally) abused for their fashion choices. It's even more messed up that it's punks and rockabilly kids who, atleast when I was younger, got beat up for the same reasons. People make me sick.

Mobs of people searching out and beating the crap out of people for the way they dress and most people think it's some kind of joke. I may not like the whole "emo style" but no one deserves to be physically (or even verbally) abused for their fashion choices. It's even more messed up that it's punks and rockabilly kids who, atleast when I was younger, got beat up for the same reasons. People make me sick.
Yeah, this isn't the first time that I've read about anger/violence being directed at emos. When did people decide to start acting like the Alpha Betas from Revenge of the Nerds? As I said in an earlier post, emo seems like just another silly phase that some kids go through.

No, people just need to mind their own business when it comes to fashion.

the saddest thing, I was reading that a lot of these confrontations have an anti-homosexual undercurrent.

way to be backward Mexico :up:

There's not enough emo hate in this thread.

And people said only white people were emo.
Well I've learned something new.
Never seen Mexemos.
I have never seen Mexican Emos till now :shock
To be fair if you live in Mexico City you got alot more to be EMO about than little johnny at the local suburbs mall.
The school was mostly black and mexican kids. We weren't that wealthy, trust me. They had to call the swat team a month back to break up fights.
I remember when the cops came to a knife fight at my school....

I remember when the cops DIDN'T come to the knife fight at my school. First day of grade 9 and someone gets stabbed through the hand.

so this is whats left when all the hard working Mexicans come to the US?

Thats with me, I only take it as far as a fashion, not so much as a lifestyle :yay:

can you imagine some sort of Emu,Emo alliance.
Emo kids riding astride war-emus decked out in piercings and with an arrangement of feathers signifying their loyalty to the Emo cause.
a black flag with a white hand and arm with small red streaks across it flowing in the wind.
coheed and cambria belted out by war drums!

the Emo army advances and all is laid waste!!!!!

can you imagine some sort of Emu,Emo alliance.
Emo kids riding astride war-emus decked out in piercings and with an arrangement of feathers signifying their loyalty to the Emo cause.
a black flag with a white hand and arm with small red streaks across it flowing in the wind.
coheed and cambria belted out by war drums!

the Emo army advances and all is laid waste!!!!!

Every emo I've ever seen looks like they'd fold up with a completely collapsed skeletal structure if I even sneezed in their direction. So, yeah...not really afraid of this concept.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"