Angry Mob Hunts Emo Kids BREAKING NEWS

I personally find it stupid

I personally find even more stupid that one of the main anti-emo blogs has a grunge endorsement gif.
because, it's not like going around 70 degree heat with a flannel shirt was stupid or anything.

At least Mexican Emo kids have something to be sad about. They're all dirty and poor.:down::csad:

image557042x.jpg

I didn't know emos did the witch thing. I thought it was the goths and wiccans?

At my old highschool the emos didn't acknowledge that they were emo and would get pissed off or cry or something if you called them emo. (lol my friend was being a jerk and said that the proof that I am emo is in the fact that I get mad when people call me emo.)

So they'd pretend that they were "no label", when in reality they looked like the 10,000 other kids in the same clothes. And others would pretend that they were goth or believed in wicca.

I think dressing different has been around for decades.

Being emo isn't new. There were kids who were into disco, new wave, goth, etc. Wearing black isn't new.

The problem is that it'll lead to other violence. Pretty much, it'll lead to beatings of people who are not even emo. Its a snowball effect that makes me worry about the future of humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"