Titans Anna Diop is Starfire

I'm kind of dreading her comics-accurate costume, tbh.

Agree she was the best part of the pilot. People over-reacted to her outfit, but it made sense in context.

Anna is great as Starfire, she stole the show.

Agree she was the best part of the pilot. People over-reacted to her outfit, but it made sense in context.
She was actually a mostly decent character with a few caveats. One, she isn't in a costume for some party (that we know of, since point 3 is the cliched excuse for her opening). Two, she was more than fine with murdering a bunch of people by accident. And three, why do we need two amnesiac type characters? Starfire doesn't remember anything and Raven blacksout when her dark side takes over.

As I said in the main thread, had these characters been original properties instead of a dark alternate version it would have fared much better.

She was actually a mostly decent character with a few caveats. One, she isn't in a costume for some party (that we know of, since point 3 is the cliched excuse for her opening). Two, she was more than fine with murdering a bunch of people by accident. And three, why do we need two amnesiac type characters? Starfire doesn't remember anything and Raven blacksout when her dark side takes over.

As I said in the main thread, had these characters been original properties instead of a dark alternate version it would have fared much better.
She actually deliberately killed one by snapping his neck, lol. Amnesia is the ultimate tool to create plot progression.

I agree that the biggest shock is that it's Teen Titans characters.

Oh yeah. That one guy. The rest were just a happy accident. Literally because she smiled afterwards.

New threads and hair
tumblr_pgpq1cXUA71uvcgjlo2_540.gif

Can't get a good look at the outfit but the wig looks marginally better.

Starfire was great in the pilot. Was a bit bummed we didn’t get her in Episode 2, but we get to see her in the next one!

I saw these and all I could think of again is how any one of these IG models could've been hired to do the hair...

I need to see better photos before I fully judge, but I honestly like her curly hair better. The whole outfit looked more like Starfire than this, but it still looks pretty decent. She was one of my favourite characters on the show.

I saw these and all I could think of again is how any one of these IG models could've been hired to do the hair...

this model looks/reminds me more of Starfire than the actual actress did in the show. :(

this model looks/reminds me more of Starfire than the actual actress did in the show. :(
I really feel a better wig would improve it. And it even looked like they gave her one but we never got to see it since they decided to cut the episode and use it for next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"